999 Main Street
Any Town, NY, 99999
I am looking for a research & resolution position in the customer service field.
- 10 years of customer service.
- written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail.
- Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, environment.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and Access.
- Highly proficient n the use of Office 2007 Professional, i.e. Word, Excel, Access.
- Quick learner with a can do attitude.
2007 – 05/2010 ABC Inc.
- Processor for FHA, VA, conforming and non-conforming loans.
- Loan placement specialist.
- Cold calling new leads and generate new business as a loan officer.
2004 – 2007 XYZ Corp.
- Reviewed, analyze, process, and assist clients with receiving their loans.
- Worked with Word, excel, Access frequently to perform my .
- Complete adjustments, review Federal laws in regards to federal loans, and reviewed private loan policies in order to process funding.
- Answered an average of 75 customer calls in a day through the call center queue.
1996-2004 BCD Inc.
- Prepared files for presentation to the underwriter and gathered all required documentation.
- Made sure all the proper documents were included, that all numbers are calculated correctly and double checked, and that everything is stacked in the appropriate order.
- Created finance letters and had them sent out for new contracts.
- I also filed customer approval, declined and counteroffer letters in confidential cabinets.
- clients tax id information into system made corrections to any errors that were found.
New York University, 1993-1997
Available upon request.