999 Main Street, Any Town, NY, 99999
Fulfill my full potential in my field of expertise – Banking.
2007–present ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- and analyze all areas of mortgage application to ensure accuracy. Performed credit and collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with agency guidelines.
- Responsible for assist in the profitability of the company for growth through managing current pipelines, pricing loans, ensuring loans are eligible for financing.
- Assist in formulating policies, developing goals and objectives.
- Processed mortgage loan information prior to final approval from the underwriters.
- Utilized automated underwriting engines to assess credit and collateral risk conventional and FHA lending.
- Management included training of Loan Officers.
2007–Present XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Generated new business through presentation of bank products to customers. Followed up with to ensure satisfaction.
- Established local business and internal referral partnerships to solicit residential mortgages.
- Friendly and professional when dealing with the public; maintained composure during fast-paced, sometimes hectic situations.
- Coordinated and assisted in the processing and closing of mortgage and home equity loans.
2006-2007 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Senior Loan Officer
- Produced sales of new purchase, refinance and equity access mortgage services for national direct lender.
- Managed entire loan process from application to closing including resolving credit, title, appraisal, documentation and underwriting issues.
- and mentored new loan officers on company policy and loan origination.
New York School of Real Estate Real Estate Associate
New York School of Insurance Life Health and Variable Annuities
History, sports cars