999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY, 99999
professional with over 10 years of demonstrated success. Team player with excellent sales and customer service skills. Highly adept at sales presentations and selling strategies. Excellent sales and territory development experience. History of success in bringing new products to market.
EMPLOYMENT & EXPERIENCE
2006 – Present ABC Inc.
- Prepared weekly reports on work accomplished within Claims Department.
- Reviewed work performance of staff and took corrective action where appropriate.
- Provided telephone support. Locate problems faced by customers and helping them with solutions.
- Assisted Accounting Staff when required.
- Handled reviewing and approving responsibilities on refund payments to the customer accounts.
- Reviewed and analyzed claim files submitted to the guarantors and resolved all issues as they .
- Researched and adjusted borrower interest accruals and posted government billing tickets.
- Repurchased defaulted accounts that had been discharged with Chapter 13 bankruptcy from the guarantor.
- Ensured that all funds received from lender or servicer and guarantor were correctly posted to the borrower accounts.
- Processed and maintained list of interest rate benefits to the borrower account.
- Approved and verified loan Master Promissory notes application. Reconciled monthly loan disbursement.
- Participated in reviewing, preparing, processing and submitting recommendations on write-off of bad accounts to upper management.
2003 – 2006 XYZ Corp.
Loan Officer and CSR
- Originated, processed, and assisted in the approval of home equity loans, personal loans, auto loans, and credit cards.
- Fielded CSR calls to answer any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding any loans or credit card accounts.
2000 – 2003 BCD Inc.
- Obtain financial information from clients. Pull credit report and address issues.
- Determine best Lender and Rate for Clients needs.
- Submit Loan Application to Lender, Ensuring all regulations are met.
- Order Appraisal, Title Reports.
- closing of final loan document signing with a notary and clients.
University of California, Irvine
- B.S. degree in Finance
Available upon request.