999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
investment banker seeking a position with an investment bank that will capitalize on my Mergers & Acquisitions execution experience and Sector Coverage expertise.
ABC INC. Any Town, NY
Investment Banking– Feb 2007 – Dec 2009
- Transactional experience has included initial public equity offerings, follow-on equity offerings, equity and debt private placements, mergers and acquisitions and fairness and solvency opinions.
- Capital Markets focus for both debt and equity with regards to structuring and pricing transactions.
- Initiated new business opportunities through identifying, analyzing and contacting potential new clients.
- Proposed, marketed and executed all phases of transactions, including new business development, preparation of confidential offering documents and SEC filings, conducting road show and investor presentations and facilitating closing documentation for transactions.
- Worked directly with clients’ senior management through all phases of a transaction.
- Analysis and creation of financial models for equity, debt and M&A transactions; conduct detailed business and financial due diligence; significant interaction with equity capital markets and financial buyers to execute debt and equity transactions; prepare memorandum for and participate in internal commitment committee and valuation committee meetings.
- Managed and trained six analysts with no prior investment banking experience.
XYZ CORP. Any Town, NY
Investment Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions Feb 2006 – Feb 2007
- Executed responsibilities beyond the analyst title by developing sector expertise, managing , and leading work-streams outside of the scope of Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Prepared various valuation analysis using discounted cash flow, comparable companies, comparable transactions and return on investment concepts.
- Created Information Memorandums and presentations for the management teams and Boards of Directors of existing clients.
- Identified prospective clients and created pitch materials to generate business.
BCD INC. Any Town, NY
Investment Banking March 2005 – Feb 2006
- Directly supported Directors with merger and acquisition and private placement transactions.
- Constructed detailed discounted cash flow and leverage buyout models.
- Structured financing scenarios.
- Identified and contacted potential buyers and sellers for active engagements.
of California, Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
Master of Business Administration, GPA 3.0-4.0 2003
- Concentrations in Finance and Technology Management
New York University New York, NY
Bachelor of Science (Hons.), Mechanical Engineering 1994
Status: US Permanent Resident (green card holder)
Languages: Spanish (fluent)