999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
ABC INC. Any Town, NY
Investment Banking 2009-2010
- , structured and executed financing transactions in the public and private markets.
- Managed analysts and support senior bankers through: financial modeling, including projected income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements; historical and pro-forma financial statement and capital structure analysis; company valuations via the income approach, market approach, and leverage buyout analysis; and documentation of company and market research and market sizing analysis for potential projects.
- Advised companies, which are primarily in distress or bankruptcy, in a variety of industries on corporate restructurings.
- Built detailed financial models to analyze recapitalization, creditor recovery, and debt capacity.
- Designed bankruptcy models which include “fresh start” and cancellation of debt accounting.
XYZ CORP. Any Town, NY
Investment Banking 2008 – 2009
- Carried out regional economic analysis as it pertained to client investment opportunities.
- Helped create pitches and webinar presentations regarding debt and equity placements.
- Created database of private equity and venture capital funds to track potential clients.
- Worked with analysts creating financial models of balance sheets and profit & loss .
BCD INC. Any Town, NY
Investment Banking 2002-2008
- Created a database which organized the past three years’ detailed information about additional offering or stock exchange business of 50 companies to identify opportunities to build up new business relationships and help existing clients to understand competitors’ decisions.
- Performed on-site inspection, financial statement analysis and completed resources comparison and blueprint of the additional equity offering & stock exchange scheme.
- Performed stock market performance analysis and wrote weekly reports.
- Independently completed a 50 retails companies’ industry research
- Made recommendations to senior manager about potential IPO business opportunities in GEM.
OF TEXAS, AUSTIN Austin, TX
Masters in Business Administration
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, TWIN CITIES Twin Cities, MN
BSc in Business Administration, Summa cum Laude 1998-2002
- GPA 3.90/4.00
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, Capital IQ, Thomson Banker One, Bloomberg Professional.
- Languages: Conversant in Spanish.