999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Home Phone (999)999-9999
Mobile Phone (999)999-9999
, results oriented financial executive with an ability to organize, motivate and impact the bottom line with comprehensive and clear solutions to business challenges. Extensive experience in domestic and international business environments with respect to financial analysis, acquisitions, capital markets, banking, treasury and systems with public and private companies.
ABC INC. 2/2003 – 3/2009
- Marketed and closed middle-market transactions in the technology, industrial contracting and engineering, consumer goods, industrial goods, aerospace defense, online media, financial services, and insurance industries.
- Managed an average of 10 active client engagements at one time including: i) accounting and business due diligence, ii) financial analysis, iii) financial modeling and forecasting, iv) valuation, v) prospectus drafting, vi) investor and legal negotiation, and vii) financial transaction closing.
- Corporate strategic advisory to the Board of Directors to evaluate alternatives with respect to acquisitions, divestitures, strategic sale, capital raise, dividend policy, and stock repurchase.
XYZ CORP. 7/1999 – 8/2002
- Investment banking professional performing full valuation and due diligence for specifically defined strategic M&A transactions.
- Advise well-funded investment groups and corporations by providing key assumptions such as various pricing, valuation, and deal structure scenarios.
- Work on engagements that include strategic growth initiatives, leveraged buyouts, divestitures, secondary investments, recapitalization, and asset-based acquisitions that are supported by both debt and equity financing.
- Research, identify and qualify new investment opportunities based upon market trends, analysis, relevant ratio analysis, and expressed investment criteria.
- Develop industry knowledge including evaluating general economic conditions, industry trends, outside acquisitions and divestitures, and other markers of private and publicly traded securities.
- Manage full-life cycle of advisory engagements from deal origination during negotiations through financing until final closing.
- Advise well-funded private equity groups and corporations by providing key assumptions such as various pricing, valuation, and deal structure scenarios.
- Develop financial models to analyze and value industry participants using pro forma analysis,
discounted cash flow, asset review, comparable company, and comparable transaction methods.
- Maintain ongoing communication with both platform and portfolio companies in order to conduct continuous assessment of party’s financial health in preparation for valuation and potential transactions.
BCD INC. 7/1998 – 7/1999
- Executed complex M&A and restructuring transactions from beginning to end; completed valuation of public and private companies based on public and transaction comparable and discounted cash flow analysis, built multi-scenario financial models, authored detailed offering memorandums and assisted counsel in the negotiation of closing legal agreements.
- Held discussions with industry experts to determine the accurate acquisition synergies, NPV’s, ROI’s and future cash flow projections that helped secure acquisition debt financing.
- Produced cash flow sensitivity models and analysis that helped leverage the final debt covenant negotiations.
- with private equity investors the valuation analysis, capital structure, ownership rights and exit year agreements.
Arizona State University, Tempe
MBA – Finance 1991
Indiana University, Bloomington
BA – Political Science 1988
Certified Treasury Professional