999 Main Street
Any Town, NY – 99999
To obtain a challenging position with a company in which I can utilize my experience and skills to effectively achieve its desired goals. I am seeking an organization that has career and income growth potential based upon my abilities and achievements.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Escrow Assistant, April 2007 to January 2010
- included es-crowing contracts, doing curative work, preparing files for closing including the HUD, fax and obtaining funding, disbursing checks and filing papers and assisting the Escrow Officer with her day to day duties.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Escrow Assistant to Escrow Officer, February 2001 to January 2007
- Responsibilities included opening orders, review of title commitments and transmit to buyers, sellers, agents and lenders, obtain payoff statements and resale, refi certificates, deliver HOA packages to buyers, order surveys and review same for items on Schedule B of title commitment, obtain releases for liens on Schedule C, communicate with attorneys and order Deeds, Releases, etc. for closing; disburse funds after closing; post-closing packages for lenders; prepare policy package and transmit to plant; close out files; extensive communication with clients, attorneys, agents and developers.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Customer Service, Escrow Assistant And Account Manager , November 1999 to January 2001
- Extensive phone and computer work while handling various aspects of the real estate transactions.
- Serviced existing clients as well as promoted new sales utilizing cold calling, original marketing material, account maintenance, office and individual presentations and follow up which led to increased sales each month.
- all customer service requests for clients as well as company representatives in the department.
Bachelor of Business Administration and Economics in Finance, with emphasis on Financial Services, Rockefeller University
Available upon request.