P.O. BOX 99 • Any Town • NJ 99999 • (999)999-9999
Toa challenging position in a prestigious corporation, this will utilize my extensive computer knowledge and expertise to implement corporate goals and objectives.
Summary of Qualifications:
Collection Officer: 8/07 -11/08
- Monitor accounts for delinquency and make daily collection calls, follow-up to obtain payments.
- Collect accounts by discussing situation with customer; obtaining payment; developing a solution by working with customer and the sales department.
- Documents collection actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Refers accounts for legal action.
- Set up credit files, process applications and update existing accounts.
Collection Officer: 12/06-2/07
- Handled multiple phone
- Payment processing
- Good customer service skills
- Preformed all verbal and written tasks in timely manner
Collection Officer: 9/05-5/06
- Possess ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume inbound and outbound call center environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) guideline and HIPPA
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment
- Ability to make cold calls and exceed daily quotas
- Maintained an organized portfolio.
- Computer literature: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Word Perfect, Power Point and Excel.
- Strong problem solving and attentive to detail and precision
- Interpersonal and collaborate skills.
- Typing and 11 key by touch