999 Any Street • Any Town • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- background in law enforcement and project management
- Computer literate in multiple software applications
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, hard working, punctual, and reliable
- Team player who works well in team oriented environments as well as independently
Collection Officer – XXX Company
May 2008 – February 2009
- Ran daily collection reports and made appropriate calls, sent notices, issued orders for repossession.
- Handled all repo involved account (i.e., sending all notices, getting cars prepped for sale, and took care of the after effects, canceling warranties, charge offs)
- Handled all installations and updating system as payments were made.
- Processed all insurance on vehicles
Collection Officer – YYY Inc
February 2005 – May 2008
- Collects delinquent revenues by correspondence, phone and personal contacts with individuals involved.
- Worked que from 90 to 155 accounts a day.
- Skip traces to learn whereabouts of the debtor and or contacts public or private organizations to obtain information to aid in collecting delinquent monies.
- Arranges for account payments, establishes payment schedules.
- Prepares court documents to secure judgments and collect on judgments.
- Recommends court actions, seizure of property, and or attachments of liens when accounts cannot be collected by other means.
Collection Officer – ZZZ Company. Ltd January 2004 – February 2005
- Control loan losses through consistent and effective collection action
- Counsel members in their financial areas such as general matters and how to build credit and repair credit.
- Notify co-borrowers and guarantors of delinquent loans and take collection action when appropriate.
- Counsel member on alternate payment arrangements, extension agreements, forbearance agreements, debt management agencies, and other special relief provisions.
- Assist with problem solving for all departments.
- Train new employees.
- Answer incoming calls and process member .
- Balance Cash Drawer and vault.
- Determine the value of financing ability of collateral.
- Process debit, phone, and skip payments.
- Order checks and plastic cards.
- Order cash from Federal Reserve.
University of New York – New York – Bachelor of Arts: Film and Video – August 2000
New York State Criminal Justice Training Commission Police Academy – September 2008
Defense Tactics Training
Oleoresin Capsicum Training
State Certified Law Enforcement Officer (New York State)
Washington State Patrol Breath Test Program Certification
BLEA Radar and Lidar Certification
BLEA Basic Collision Certification
American Heart Association First Aid, CPR, AED Certification
FEMA Certificate of Achievement – Introduction to the Incident Command System for Law Enforcement
FEMA Certificate of Achievement – ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
New York Police Department, Washington (2007-2008)
New Jersey Police Department, Washington (2007-2008)
Habitat for Humanity, Washington (May 22, 2010)
2007 Honorable Mention Award-New Jersey Police Department Citizens Patrol
2007 Volunteer Service Award-New Jersey Police Department
user in Microsoft Office and Apple Computer Operating Systems, AS-400, Access, Mobile Data Computer, New World Applications, Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS), Records Management System (RMS), Regional Automated Information Network (RAIN), Law Enforcement Information Exchange Northwest (LInX)