999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Phone: (999) 999-9999
in Financial Statement Analysis, Financial Modeling, Financial Reporting, Corporate Tax, Budgeting, Business Forecasting and Valuation. Good understanding of business process flows and requirements management along with excellent analytical, inter-personal and writing skills. Possess Masters degree in Finance and Accounting and actively pursuing Certified Public Accountant (CPA) qualification.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel including pivot tables, look ups, spreadsheet modeling, etc.
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis, Budgeting, G/L systems, Forecasting, Accounting Operations, Audit Command Language (ACL), CCH Tax , RIA Checkpoint, etc.
- Experience in preparation of business requirement documents (BRD), Process flows, etc.
- Possess excellent problem solving, analytical skills and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY Nov 2007 – April 2009
- Acted as a liaison between the business people and the technical team.
- Helped design project scope document and coordinate with top management for the approval process.
- Conducted user interviews, one to one sessions with the managers and the critical users, and arranged JAD (group) sessions to allow different personnel to communicate their perspectives with each other.
- Documented the business requirement, using Rational Requisite Pro.
- Designed and developed all Use Cases and UML models using Microsoft Visio.
- Got involved in the design of test script, test cases.
- Participated in the user manual and user training.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY May 2007 – Sept 2007
Business and Data Analyst
- Mapping and tracing System wide data gathering from DBMS within the Entities enhancing the systems and overall performances. Low Level Design detailing the relation between various modules and functions of the system.
- Data flow, flow charts and data structures defining the actual logic for each and every component of the system. Class diagrams with all the methods and relation between classes.
- Review and improve application configurations. Research and resolve issues related to applications.
- Compile statistics from source materials, such as production and sales records, quality-control and test records, time sheets, and survey sheets.
- Work with Performance Engineers to evaluate and select monitoring and management tools.
- Ensure all environments are documented through data flow diagrams and configuration requirements.
- Enhancing the existing Data Quality Business Objects Custom Enterprise reporting, dashboards environment and developing of requirements for new and expanded reporting.
- Worked within Siebel to pull data from the classification of trades to streamline the hierarchy reports. Cluster Analysis. Hierarchical clustering of multivariate data or distance data disjointing clustering of large data sets; nonparametric clustering with hypothesis tests for the number of clusters.
- Imported and exported data, ran queries, created spreadsheets capturing new and updated info Utilizing Access, Excel pivot table reports, SQL, Siebel, and Oracle 10g Created new and complex Hierarchy reports containing each level from Top(Entity to Sub And So on.
- Performed user acceptance testing with data quality analysis and root cause analysis.
- Collecting and writing business requirements and system specifications.
- Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY Jan 2007 – March 2007
Project Manager and Functional Business Analyst
- Project Manager and Business Analyst for the successful rollout of various new web based banking services.
- implemented, CRM and production workflow systems that effectively managed orders, managed clients, managed vendors, and measured customer and product profitability using multiple metrics. Strong emphasis on Quality Assurance safety nets built into workflow. Resulted in 200% increase in system capacity and 100% improvement in process time.
New York School of Business, New York, NY
MS, Accounting, GPA: 3.75, June 2007
MBA, Finance, GPA: 3.75, September 2005
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), University of Washington – Commerce & Economics, Seattle, WA