999 Main Street Any town, NY – 99999
Phone: 999-999-9999 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Clerk Treasurer 2006-2010
- Daily cash drawer reconciliation and bank deposits.
- Utility billing and monthly utility reports for Town Board.
- Ambulance billing.
Vice President of Operations and Treasurer 2000-2005
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to the overall operational activities within a global manufacturing organization with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability as well as day-to-day and management of companywide operational functions.
- Responsible for strategically managing, directing, and coordinating all aspects of operations to achieve overall corporate goals, objectives, and budgets with a primary emphasis on revenue growth, profit growth, sales, marketing, project management, legal and regulatory compliance, Information Technology, and people development.
Office Manager 1998-2000
- Duties as office manager included overseeing and motivating individuals in the ever changing world of Mortgage Finance.
- Created and developed marketing and sales programs to generate new business.
- Sought out new relationships to expand the available programs to be offered to clientele. Assisted with the human resource duties including, hiring, training, and company accounting to pay employees, outside vendors, and monthly expenses. Originated, processed, and produced closing documents for mortgage clients.
My Town High School, My Town, NY
Accredited Coursework through Institute of Financial Education
related courses and Bank United
Municipal Clerks Association – Passport training and Level 1 Courses
Systems and Software Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Internet, Excel, Outlook
Typing Skill 90 wpm