motivated professional with twenty-plus years experience in commercial real estate mortgage, accounts payable and receivable, auditing and retail banking; expertise in team leadership, general management and project development. Exceptionally well organized, detail-oriented; adept at problem solving, effective interpersonal communications with ability adapt to change easily. Demonstrated and acknowledged core skills include:
- Gathering data and creating action plans
- Managing client expectations
- Highly effective under pressure
- Supervision, staff training, reliable, diligent and punctual
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Word Perfect, Power Point, Outlook, McCracken, Strategy Loan Servicing System, Landam Tax System, FATV Tax System, CATS, FileNet, DLS, CPI and AFS.
- Received peer-voted Employee Recognition Award for outstanding, dedicated service.
ABC INC., Any town, NY 2009-2010
- Performed cash and debt management, budgeting and cash flow forecasting and analysis.
- Processed electronic fund transfers, foreign exchange purchases and international wires.
- Prepared endowment fund unitization and investment reports.
- Assisted in the development of charitable trusts and gift annuities; processed stock sales.
- Reviewed accounts payable and receivable processes; recommended various improvements new software.
XYZ CORP. Any town, NY 1991 – 2008
- Managed team of senior and staff accountants.
- Administered performance reviews and disciplinary actions of staff members.
- Reviewed work of staff for timeliness and accuracy
- Participated in planning and team performance reviews with senior management.
- Worked closely with International Clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
BCD INC. Any town, NY 1982 – 1991
- Handle all finances of the association, schedule meeting and appointment, organize events such as charity work, fun rising, annual parties etc. Perform receptionist duties such as making and receiving phone call, greeting people who walk in answering questions about the association and registering people who wants to join the association.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelors of Science, Accounting, Mathematics and Physics
Institute of Banking and Department of Real Estate
- Risk Assessments.
- Loss Prevention.
- Privacy Act.
- Anti-Money Laundering.
- Customer Service.
- Income Tax Preparation.
Treasurer for a non-profit organization