999 Main Street •Any town, NY • 99999 • Home: • 999.999.9999 • Cell: • 999.999.9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Outstanding Customer Service Representation
To gain an entry level customer service position that will allow me to utilize my present customer service skills. Also, a position that would award me new creative and detail oriented skills that would allow me to grow with the company.
December 2005 – November 2009 Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Any town, NY
- around the Finance and Accounting department with substantial improvements in competency, efficiency, and respect of senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Restructured the bank’s Asset and Liability Management committee, process and reporting, resulting in significantly improved and effective decision-making.
- Point-person for coordinating and preparing well-received responses to all regulatory matters, including capital restoration plans, financial forecasting, and investments, liquidity and enterprise risk management.
- Proactively and successfully managed the bank’s liquidity in a challenging economic environment, with robust cash flow models, benchmarking and reporting, and contingency funding plans, under regulatory constraints.
- Maximized the bank’s regulatory capital by effectively utilizing risk-based capital planning strategies.
- Designed comprehensive budgeting, planning and forecasting models, resulting in efficient and timely responses to numerous regulatory and due diligence requests, and in support of a capital raise.
March 2003 – 2005 Assistant Treasurer, Financial Controls Any town, NY
- Assumed responsibility for and greatly improved a once failing cash forecasting department, providing executive committee with accurate and reliable estimates of cash available to finance reorganization.
- Ensured that burn rate of Debtor-in-Possession financing, cash inflows from sales at 400 stores, and property dispositions were sufficient to fund turnaround.
- Led finance team in determining timing and scope of several rounds of store closings based on projections of borrowing capacity.
- Became key communicator with supplier and financial community to establish credibility and convey strategic direction, persuading vendors to continue supplying goods and financing vital for survival.
- Negotiated term sheet for $30 million off-balance sheet financing facility.
- Lowered discount rate with 3rd party credit card providers and renegotiated insurance terms on sold product service contracts saving nearly $500,000 annually.
- Determined lease versus buy options and restructured leases to maximize borrowing capacity.
April 1990 – September 1993 Manager Finance and Operations Any town, NY
- Established accounting procedures facilitating generation of immediate revenue for the New York office.
- Produced manpower reports to reconcile client compensation ensuring accurate billing.
- Assisted Treasurer in New York office in evaluating client compensation resulting in fair and just reimbursement.
- Provided financial reports for Treasurer and other executives assisting in current management financial review.
- Directed training on agency’s new time reporting system which improved client billing processes.
- petty cash on a regular basis ensuring audit compliance.
August 1993 Other
Cosmetology Any Town, NY
First Union Training and Development
September 1991 Other
Software and Self Motivating Charlotte, NC
Paralegal Tech and Horticulture Tech Any Town, NY