999 Main Street (999)999-9999
Any Town, NY 99999 firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS MANAGER AND BUSINESS CONSULTANT
, organized, results-oriented manager with diverse and broad experience in banking management, small business development, underwriting, retail operations and sales. Skilled at negotiating, developing and executing business initiatives that drive customer growth and deliver on operational objectives. Highly effective team leader with proven ability to develop relationships with clients built on a high level of trust, ethics, and confidence. Ability to speak conversational Spanish.
- New business acquisition
- Business to business consulting
- Loan originator and processor
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Time value of money, derivatives
- Retail operation and management
- Small business risk analysis
- Pipeline development
- Orchestrated internal audit procedures.
- Effective implementation of targeted market segmentation.
- Increased productivity to double quota; instilled tools for better recognition.
- Streamlined procedures to raise efficiency, eliminate overhead expenses.
- Retained all key personnel; leveraged metrics to consistently exceed retention rate.
- 300% business sales over March 2004; niche marketing, cross-selling specialist.
- Empowering and educating employees to improve delegation, increase advancement.
- Mastered social media, online recognition and penetration through internet medium expertise.
ABC BANK, ANY TOWN, NY April 2010 – present
- As the Regional Manager coached and managed 10 branch managers with all aspects of the business ensuring that all goals and targets are met and exceeded for sales performance, service delivery and operational soundness.
- Managed the profitability of the branches by driving sales of deposits along with loan products and coaching to relationship selling for an improved market share.
- Synergize with internal partners such as Marketing, Wealth Management and Business Banking across the organization to drive business results.
- Enhanced the Operational efficiency by coaching team to adhere to compliance standards. Participate in recruiting and hiring through targeted selection process to build overall bench strength.
XYZ BANK, ANY TOWN, NY July 2009 – April 2010
- Oversee front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service
- Built a clientele supported by high percentage of referral business.
- Set expectations for Sales Team to increase their repeat client target by 5%, every .
- Led offsite business event and brought new Small business accounts.
- Monthly internal Audit with senior staff.
- Presentations to management (for goals, growth and retention).
- Directed weekly sales meeting and quarterly meetings with the whole staff.
- Extensive budgetary and purchasing experience.
- Interviewed and evaluated job applicants.
- Led weekly sessions to coach and motivate staff at all levels, supervisors, sales and ops teams.
- Recommended technical solutions to head office.
- Supervised juniors Managers during busy seasonal periods.
BCD BANK, ANY TOWN, NY June 2008-July 2009
- Responsible for managing a staff of 15 consisting of: Banking Representatives, Business Banker, Financial Advisor, Assistant Branch Manager and Tellers.
- Oversee production by sales staff as well as meeting clients and prospective clients outside of the branch in order to expand existing relationships and generate new relationships.
- Represented the bank to the local community through involvement in local merchants groups and community organizations.
- Exceeded 150% of goal for new relationships and accounts.
- Achieved significant year over year balance growth in deposits and investments.
- Administration of coaching and guidance of staff to ensure attainment of branch’s sales and service goals. Developed various methods to increase the branch’s customer relationship ratio thereby increasing revenue and overall profitability.
- Responsible for overall delivery of superior level of customer service in customer satisfaction as well as efficiency.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY
Bachelor of Science, Business, 1997
Graduated magna cum laude, Top 5 in Business
- with UNIX, home network set-up.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications—PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Quicken, Exchange, Outlook, Project, Visio.
- Loan Solutions, Laser Pro, Bank Pro, Client Central, Merlin, Insight, PRO, TAO Systems.