999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
results driven sales professional with 10 Years of management experience
Proven track record of servicing large clients and maintaining revenue goals
Branch Manager 2007 – Present
- Prepare effective skill development activities.
- Provide on-going coaching and interventions.
- Monitor team member’s sales and referral results.
- Conduct yearly performance evaluations.
- Assist clients & build on-going relationships.
- Maintain and Balance a cash drawer daily.
- Process various account transactions.
- Make change orders for needing customers.
- Uphold account privacy to the max.
- Answer and refer customer’s finical questions.
- Close the facility at the end of the evening.
- Maintain professionalism towards customers and .
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Highly proficient with 10-key.
- Maintain and Balance the Cash Vault daily.
Bank Manager 2000-2002
- Skilled at consulting with clients to delineate and analyze their financial situations and develop strategic solutions to further their financial-planning goals.
- Relationship-development expertise that complements the ability to aggressively build solid client base and drive revenue growth.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience in leveraging numerous banking instruments in a variety of complex scenarios.
- Proven leadership and team-building skills, coupled with the ability to direct strong teams in managing customer relationships and providing banking services.
- “Manager of the Year” Award at ABC Bank
Bachelor of Arts Degree, History December 1997
New York University