999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY • PHONE 999-999-9999
To beas a Finance Professional where excellent supervisory skills are used & the needs of our employee’s will be utilized; working in conjunction with communication and problem solving skills. Extensive management experience and comprehensive banking background. Skilled in executing branch offices, policies and procedures. Experienced in training new account personnel and investment department. Train all new employees.
09/2007-Present ABC Bank Any Town, NY
- Responsibilities include the day to day operations of the branch. Ensuring that customer transactions are handled correctly and security procedures are maintained while providing excellent customer service.
- Develop relationships with customers and suggesting bank products and services to enhance the customer experience including but not limited to opening accounts, taking consumer loan applications, mortgage applications and resolving customer issues.
- Also responsible for hiring, training, staffing and coaching employees and meeting goals and objectives set for the bank.
2004-June 2007 XYZ Bank Any Town, NY
- In charge of daily branch sales and oversee daily operations.
- Business development and growth.
- Responsible for training and coaching the staff to achieve individual sale goals.
- Conduct business blitz and set up various on-sites.
- Holding in branch seminars with business and consumer clients for increase in mortgage sales, commercial loans and home equities.
- Involvement with various community organizations in and out of the area.
2004-June 2007 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Branch Manager and Senior Analyst
- Run all aspects of a bank including; branch sales performance.
- Outside sales calls, personal and business to business.
- Approve and underwrite all business and residential loans.
- Increase profitability by managing costs and increasing productivity.
- Train bankers in all loan process; underwriting, sales and customer service.
- Increase insurance sales for commercial and residential.
- Increase business relationships as well as personal relationships.
CLASS OF 1998-2001 University of California, San Francisco,CA
1996-1998 University of California, San Diego,CA
July 2007 University of California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor Degree Business Administration
- Real Estate Agent.
- Polished with a positive attitude and excellent computer skills including MS Office.
- A high level of accuracy, professional appearance and demeanor, and top-notch communication and organizational skills.
- Team building, Audit readiness, Setting sales goals for Staff, Coaching sales behaviors, Handling clients issues, Lobby leading.
Personal and Professional upon request.