999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Home (999)999-9999 Cell (999)999-9999
professional within the banking industry to include over 20 years in management experience. Seeking a professional position to fully apply my leadership skills with accuracy and effectiveness for a prosperous and quality-driven organization. Exceptional ability to work well in a team environment, excellent personal and business development skills.
2008 to 2009 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Managed large traditional branch.
- Contacted customers and business to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Trained and managed 20+ employees including tellers, personal bankers, safe deposit clerks, receptionist, ATM balancers and teller supervisors and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Trained personal bankers on company policies and procedures.
- Examined, evaluated and processed consumer and business loan applications.
- Referred appropriate customers to investment and mortgage loan departments.
- Supervised branch staff, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, and determined salaries.
- Talked to customers to resolve account problems.
- Interviewed and hired workers.
2006 to 2007 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Oversee daily operation of Branch.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and managing of all Branch personnel.
- Routinely examined challenges faced by personnel and peers, providing guidance and for a successful outcome.
- Review applicant’s credit and documentation as necessary.
- Review and monitor monthly budget pertaining to the department.
- Evaluate loan officer’s productivity and recommend methods for improvement within the department.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Conduct sales meetings with sales staff.
2004 to 2006 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Branch Manager and Officer
- Since taking over the branch, exceeded every corporate objective for all quarters—core deposits, business loans and line production, revenue and profitability.
- Business growth and deposits grew 5%, year-over-year.
University of Maryland, College Park
- Business Banking, Accounting I, II, Principals of Banking
- Analyzing Financial Statement
- Continuing Education: Consumer Lending, Commercial lending, Leadership in Sales & Service
English and Spanish. Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 98, various propriety databases, Data Entry, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook 2000, MS Access, Lotus Notes, HTLM. A professional self-starter, outstanding decision maker, strong verbal, written, leadership, and organizational skills. Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- 2005 Top Branch ABC Inc.