999 MAIN STREET ~ ANY TOWN, NY 99999
PHONE: 999-999-9999 E-MAIL: email@example.com
, insightful, high potential Branch Operations Manager with progressive growth and comprehensive experience directing sales, customer service and business development concerns in the financial and banking industry. Energetic and inventive self-starter known for my innate ability to apply my deep understanding of the key business, economic and cultural factors integral to identifying opportunities and target markets and providing tactical business solutions vital to growth and profitability. Demonstrated success in developing strategic customer relationship strategies while fostering a positive and productive work environment conducive to delivering the highest standards of professional excellence. Highly disciplined and resourceful team leader with the exceptional capacity to multitask in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities with ease while achieving organizational and customer objectives. Outstanding communication skills with the ability to work with diverse groups while inspiring confidence at all levels.
- Knowledge of and experience in regulatory compliance with FDIC Regulations, Bank Secrecy Act, US Patriot Act, Monetary Instrument Report, Expedited Funds Availability Act.
- Process improvement experience in the effective implementation of changes and ongoing process improvement initiatives regarding products, systems, and policies.
- Proven skills in a wide range of bank financial management including budget accountability, financial analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated sales expertise in the execution of effective marketing and sales strategies in the promotion of value added products and services, facilitation of client relations, lead generation and prospecting.
- Experienced in establishing branch operations and the set-up of new branch offices.
- Skilled in managing and motivating staff and in delivering comprehensive employee training initiatives and staff development.
- Exceptional team leader and mentor with experience in the recruiting and hiring of qualified staff, employee training and development and performance evaluations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite .
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
STRATEGIC SALES PLANNING • REVENUE GENERATION • PROCESS IMPROVEMENT • TELLER OPERATIONS
BANKING & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT • ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT • BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT • CLIENT RELATIONS CUSTOMER SERVICE • REGULATORY COMPLIANCE • FINANCIAL SERVICES • NETWORKING • SALES STRATEGIES
STAFF SUPERVISION • COLLECTIONS • EMPLOYEE TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT • LOAN PROCESSING & APPROVALS TEAM FACILITATION • PERFORMANCE EVALUATION ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT • FRAUD PREVENTION
CREDIT BUREAU OPERATIONS • BUDGET RECONCILIATION • CROSS-SELL PRODUCTS • WIRE TRANSFERS
REAL ESTATE FINANCING • UNDERWRITING EXPERIENCE • PERSONAL BANKING • NOTARY PUBLIC
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 2009-2010
- Effectively managed the sales and operational activities of the branch.
- Exceeded all sales, service and operational goals.
- Strong business development and community involvement skills.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 2008-2009
- Maintained 130% of the branch sales and referral goal.
- Increased branch volume by 35%.
- Assisted with loss mitigation projects and business development.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY 2005-2008
- Executed daily operations of bank branch.
- Trained and managed personal bankers, customer service representatives and tellers.
- Contacted customers and businesses to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Examined, evaluated and processed consumer and small business loans.
- Referred appropriate customers to investment and mortgage loan departments.
- Prepared financial and regulatory reports required by law, regulations and board of directors.
- Supervised employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, and determined salaries.
- Talked to customers to resolve account problems.
- and hired workers.
Business Administration Studies, University of California, Santa Barbara
Bank Management, Consumer Lending, Mortgage Lending, Commercial Lending
NY Institute of Banking, New York, NY