999 Main Street
New York, NY 99999
clerk & receptionist with over four years experience in verifying and processing loan documents and disbursing funds for real estate transactions. Hard working individual with the ability to learn procedures quickly and efficiently.
- Calculated Cash Disbursements
- Developed financial statements in a classroom setting
- Managed Escrow accounts at a Title Company
- Knowledge of various accounting procedures
- Studied and operated Peachtree accounting software
- Operate SoftPro to disburse Escrow accounts
- Utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer Service/Communication
- Collaborated in Team Coordination
- Developed problem solving skills
- Helped numerous customers with various problems
- Interact with customers and management on a daily bases
- Answer incoming calls for coworkers and supervisor
- Highly trained in a customer service training course
- Open confidential incoming mail
- Answer up to 10 lines
ABC, Inc.; New York, NY
2007 – Present
- Administration of 210 investment management accounts
- Administrative account reviews
- Engage in various client development and retention activities
- Interact with clients/beneficiaries, their CPA’s and attorneys regarding their trust accounts
- Responsible for preparing all correspondence, processing wire and cash transfers, checks and bill paying
- Responsible for account set up and closings
- Provide in house training for staff with system questions and department processes and procedures
DEF, Inc.; New York, NY
2003 – 2007
- Received cash and checks for deposit, verified amounts, and examined checks for endorsement
- Entered member and transactions data into computer and issued computer-generated receipts to member
- Cashed checks and disbursed monies after verifying signatures, endorsements and member account balances
- Collected loan payments and placed holds on accounts for uncollected funds, according to banking procedures
- Provided excellent member services and member satisfaction; greeted customers/prospects in the lobby
- Employed security measures to ensure funds were not compromised; continuously aware of fraud and cashing guidelines
- Identified and referred sale opportunities to platform staff
- Maintained supply and sale of consignment items
- Prioritized and coordinated branch office operations; acted as supervisor, when needed
XYZ Corporation; New York, NY
2000 – 2003
- Process transactions for personal and business customers and provide information regarding bank services.
- Execute complex transactions and use the computer to enter deposits, payments, and withdrawals.
- Selected by management as back up Lead Teller; responsibilities included supervision of tellers, provided support to branch employees and management, check approval, completion of score cards, performed audits to ensure procedural compliance, scheduling of employees, distributed money to tellers, and assisted teller in balancing drawer.
- Effectively managed sale’s of IRAs, checking, savings, and certificate of deposit accounts by making a brief presentation to customers informing them of product value.
- Recognized by management for consecutively exceeding monthly goals in selling checking and savings accounts for individuals less than 18 years of age.
- Entrusted with handling safe deposits, vaults, Automatic Teller Machines, coupons, and night drop activities.
- Ordered currency and maintained drawer limits in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Trained new tellers on products, accounts, and all aspects of the job relating to the teller position.
- in all training opportunities; courses included Principle of Banking Operations, Bank Security, Banking Regulations, Financial Service Representative, Customer Service, System Overview, and New Account Opening Guidelines.
New York Technical Institute, New York, NY
Associate in Specialized Business Degree
Graduated with Honors July 1999