Home: (999) 999-9999
Cell: (999) 999-9999
999 Main Street
New York, NY 99999
MARY L. SMITH
~SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS~
- A and ambitious leader with extensive knowledge and experience within the accounting and financial industries.
- A team player with managerial and administrative skills that can coordinate and motivate personnel to attain company goals while maintaining high quality standards.
- A professional with excellent client relations skills, driven by new challenges and willing to assume additional responsibilities.
- An effective communicator and problem solver with over 27 years of retail banking, investment management, and trust services.
Bank Administrator; July 2005 – present
Investment and Trust Services
- Initiated, monitored, and administered contracts and payments with building owners of new and existing bank locations during the time the bank tripled in size (from four to 12 branches)
- Managed administrative budget: authorized purchases, expenditures, kept track of accounts payable, and maintained inventory.
- Supervised and managed procurement services and bidding operations with companies in the areas of construction, architecture, internal design, electricity, security, telecommunications and motor vehicle.
- Managed Projects for construction and renovation of new branches and existing ones. Ensured deadlines were met on time and within budget.
Bank Administrator; July 2004 – present
Trust and Investment Services
- Processed information from invoices for the Far East, Latin America, as well as Hungary and Turkey, included safekeeping fees, transactions, cancellations and other expenses.
- Created daily spreadsheets to track incoming and outgoing invoices and fees on a monthly basis.
- Generated reports summarizing invoice activity.
- Ensured fees match, conducted daily troubleshooting when necessary, as well as account data reconciliation.
Bank Administrator; August 2000- July 2004
Trust and Investment Services
- Sold over $300 million in transactions through the CDARS Program, consistently placing XYZ Corporation in top 3% of CDARS sales among peers
- Designed, developed and implemented solicitation programs to attract new deposit relationships, resulting in 575 clients. Built an excellent reputation, both personally and for employer, leading to repeat and referral business
- Coordinated accounting functions of all CDARS accounts to allow for accurate and timely reporting of progress of Program; set product rates and supplied cost of funds reporting
MICHIGAN STATE COLLEGE
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Series 6 and 63 Registered Representative (NASD)
- Life and Health Insurance License
of American Society of Pension Actuaries
~TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE~
- PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- McKay Hochman – Advanced Plan Administration – 2004
- American Society of Pension Actuaries – Western Annual Conference-2004
- SunGard Corbel — Cross-Tested Plan Specialty Workshop –2003
- Advanced IRA Workshop – 2003
- ERISA Workshop — Updated for 2002 and EGTRRA- 2002
- RELATED SKILLS
- Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,
- Internet Explorer 5.0, Acrobat Approval 7.0
~ACCOMPLISHMENTS & ACTIVITIES ~
Member of the American Society of Pension Actuaries