999 Main Street · New York, NY 99999 · Phone: (999) 999-9999 · Email: email@example.com
James V. Stewart
quality, dependable, team player with over eight years of experience in an office environment. Proficient in using company resources ranging from databases to inter-company networking and reference material to start and complete projects/jobs. Strengths include accuracy, thoroughness, detail-minded, very outgoing and personable.
Bank Administrator (01/08 to 7/09)
ABC Corporation; New York; NY
- Based in a branch my primary role was as first point of contact for existing and potential customers. This involved dealing with their everyday banking needs, handling cash, bank reconciliation, as well as advising them in the full range of products.
- My position required me to work towards strict targets for the referral of quality leads to the regulated sales force, and spot cross-sales opportunities. I also managed monthly databases of customers who had maturing accounts to maximize continuous business.
- I was also responsible for supervising and delegating work, as well as ensuring that all administrative audits and compliance standards were met. My profile also included making travel arrangements, handling petty cash, organizing meetings and preparing agendas & minutes of .
Bank Administrator (03/07 to 7/07)
DEF, Inc.; New York, NY
- Manage currency supply, initiate funds request forms from the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Accurately record and reconcile transactions on behalf of the customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Bank Administrator (03/06 – 3/07)
XYZ Incorporated; New York, NY
- Responsible for opening and closing accounts.
- Bookkeeping, preparing daily bank reconciliations, month end closing reports, journal debit and credit reports
- Return ach items via fed line
- Manage loan portfolio, performs Escrow Analysis, process Escrow Disbursements, input new loans on the system.
- Received cash and checks receipts, maintained ledger book and computer record of bank deposits.
- and filing reports.
New York Community College; Major – Business
New York, NY
(Completed 20 semester hours)
Northwestern University; Major – Healthcare
(Completed 9 semester hours)
Tutor, Tri-County Educational Program
Experienced in Windows XP, Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and Internet Research