999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
October 2006 – Present Assistant Financial Center Manager Any Town, NY
- the cells of bank products.
- Arrange daily, weekly, and monthly sales activities.
- Prepare and present performance reviews for staff.
- Ensure operational compliance with regards to policies and regulations.
- Resolve customer financial concerns.
February 2004 – October 2006 Assistant Manager Any Town, NY
- Maintain community presence and involvement.
- Assist with implementation of Customer Relation Management initiatives.
- Ensure data and document integrity.
- Supervise office workload and workflow.
- Weekly Business Development calls.
- Create and Implement changes, improvements and new procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Bank policies and procedures, along with State and Federal regulations.
- Review and monitor reports such as overdraft, delinquency, teller over-short, and monthly office loss .
- Conduct Weekly staff meetings.
- Identify and resolve customer complaints.
- Responsible for hiring new employees.
- Review 30/60/90 day reports and collect as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance of Real Estate Owned (Foreclosed) Properties in County.
- Daily responsibilities include, but not limited to, operations support to staff, lending, new accounts, and opening and closing of office.
November 1999 – February 2004 Assistant Manager Any Town, NY
- Proactively coach and develop branch team to meet specific performance objectives in business growth, retention, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Working with Branch Manager, direct activities of employees in handling all branch operational, sales, and administrative responsibilities.
- Customer service and efficiently handling customer complaints and issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for enhancing leadership skills in service and sales delivery to meet and exceed corporate standards.
June 1988 Associates
Business Management Irvine, CA
Pennsylvania State University
June 1987 Associates
Secretarial Science University Park, PA
University of Florida
Bachelor of Business Administration
Business Administration Miami, FL
Skilled in Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Windows.
Adaptable, dependable, efficient, problem solver, loyal, team player, and hard worker.