Mobile: 999-999-9999 Email: email@example.com
Endeavor to meet the high qualities by contributing my services consistently and develop my potential incognizance to the standards set by the organization that encourages professional and personal development.
Aprofessional with over 9 years of experience in the areas of Customer Service in Banking, Training & Development, ITES and Sales. Experience in activities like manpower planning, recruitment & selection and performance management. Deft in maintaining harmonious customer service relations between management and employees through efficient administration and resolution of employees’ grievances. A keen communicator with the ability to relate to people across all hierarchical levels in the organization.
Assistant Bank Manager (ABC Inc.) – APRIL 2005 to till date
- Responsible for the administration and daily operation of the bank.
- Mainly responsible for assisting the branch manager and providing reports and statements of the daily work to the manager.
- Responsible for approving and rejecting loan and credit applications.
- Responsible for short listing the candidates for the interviews and selecting them.
- Provided training to the hired people.
- Maintained good relationship with the staff and clients.
- Helped in preparing annual budget and strategies for meeting the goals and objectives.
- Responsible for solving all the queries and problems of the staff and clients.
- Responsible for maintaining good work environment in the office.
- Generated new business through the presentations of the products to the customers.
Banking Center Manager (XYZ Corp.) – June 2003 to December 2004
- Supervise and coach a team on the proper behaviors, sales techniques, service expectations and guidelines.
- Manage difficult situations with customers and provide clients with information, data and advice.
- Ensure completion of regulatory compliance and training specific to sales and service responsibilities for all associates.
Assistant Bank Branch Manager (BCD Inc.) June 2001 to June 2003
- Second person in charge of the overall branch.
- Manage and maintain an exceptional customer experience throughout the entire branch.
- Manage all operations for the branch.
- Ensure entire banking center is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, bank policies and procedures.
- Ensure daily deposit review is in place for both the platform and Branch Associates.
- Ensure proper controls are in effect for placing deposit items holds, as needed.
- Prepares for audits by overseeing all paperwork on sales.
- Develop and maintain teamwork with the Manager in the managing of sales.
- Direct manager for FSR and Branch Associates.
- Retain and grow customer base by offering relationship banking.
- Open new accounts and cross-sell to new and existing customers.
- cross-sell by ensuring sales personnel is using account opening and follow-up processes effectively.
- Bachelor of Business Management from University of Southern California in 2001