Mobile: 999-999-9999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Endeavor to meet the high qualities by contributing my services consistently and develop my potential incognizance to the standards set by the organization that encourages professional and personal development.
A competent professional with over 9 years of experience in the areas of Customer Service in Banking, Training & Development, ITES and Sales. Experience in activities like manpower planning, recruitment & selection and performance management. Deft in maintaining harmonious customer service relations between management and employees through efficient administration and resolution of employees’ grievances. A keen communicator with the ability to relate to people across all hierarchical levels in the organization.
Assistant Bank Manager (ABC Inc.) – APRIL 2005 to till date
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click herethe administration and daily operation of the bank.
- Mainly responsible for assisting the branch manager and providing reports and statements of the daily work to the manager.
- Responsible for approving and rejecting loan and credit applications.
- Responsible for short listing the candidates for the interviews and selecting them.
- Provided training to the hired people.
- Maintained good relationship with the staff and clients.
- Helped in preparing annual budget and strategies for meeting the goals and objectives.
- Responsible for solving all the queries and problems of the staff and clients.
- Responsible for maintaining good work environment in the office.
- Generated new business through the presentations of the products to the customers.
Banking Center Manager (XYZ Corp.) – June 2003 to December 2004
- Supervise and coach a team on the proper behaviors, sales techniques, service expectations and compliance guidelines.
- Manage difficult Mistake #2 click here situations with customers and provide clients with information, data and advice.
- Ensure completion of regulatory compliance and training specific to sales and service responsibilities for all associates.
Assistant Bank Branch Manager (BCD Inc.) June 2001 to June 2003
- Second person in charge of the overall branch.
- Manage and maintain an exceptional customer experience throughout the entire branch.
- Manage all operations for the branch.
- Ensure entire banking center is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, bank policies and procedures.
- Ensure daily deposit review is in place for both the platform and Branch Associates.
- Ensure proper controls are in effect for placing deposit items holds, as needed.
- Prepares for audits by overseeing all paperwork on sales.
- Develop and maintain teamwork with the Manager in the managing of sales.
- Direct manager Mistake #3 click here for FSR and Branch Associates.
- Retain and grow customer base by offering relationship banking.
- Open new accounts and cross-sell to new and existing customers.
- Supervise cross-sell by ensuring sales personnel is using account opening and follow-up processes effectively.
- Bachelor of Business Management from University of Southern California in 2001