Photographer Resume Sample 1
This photographer resume sample 1 is great for all types of photography from weddings and commercial to special events.
999 Main Street
My Town, NY 99999
(999) 999 9999
Seeking a position as a photographer within a reputed organization where I can use my creative skills and experience for company’s profitability.
Knowledge and Skills
- in Photo shop CS4, Aperture, Light room and knowledge of Illustrator and In Design.
- Exceptional knowledge of digital photography, and studio photography.
- Excellent knowledge of flash photography equipment.
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Skill in archiving photos on a computer and server
- Skill in photo shoots as a photographer in a studio setting, locations, and group settings.
ABC Inc. My Town, NY
- Wedding and fine portraiture photographer.
- Commercial and Corporate photographer.
- Photograph a multitude of events.
- Handled company financial accounts.
- Interview customer.
- Finalize contracts.
- Designed company brochure, and other media advertising.
- Commercial job proposals.
- Photography performed in studio and on location.
- Web designs.
- Digital enhancements.
- CD covers and designs for entertainers.
XYZ Corp. My Town, NY
- Photographer for special events.
- Retail portrait studio photographer and sales .
- Employee team lead, call center technical support representative.
1994-2009 Master Photographer and Owner
BCD Inc. My Town, NY
- Exercised artistic sensitivity and skill to plan the composition, lighting, background and color values of each assignment.
- Evaluated, trained and instructed photography.
- Maintained all equipment such as Lights, Cameras & Printer, etc.
- Planned, scheduled and executed all aspects of conventional photography including ‘on-location’ procedures and studio shoots.
- Edited and the distributed all selected and unselected images.
- Responsible for controlling focus, lighting, and gray balance through the digital camera software.
- Completed the rough edits to narrow the image selection down prior to development.
- with other photographers to test backgrounds, lighting, camera techniques, equipment and equipment calibrations.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
1991-1992 Attended Johns Hopkins University
Photographer Resume Sample 2
This photographer resume sample 2 is great for all types of photography from weddings and commercial to special events.
999 Any Town, NY 99999
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY August 2008 – Present
- digital cameras to capture the special moments of each clients Wedding, Pre-Wedding candid, Bride and Groom, Ceremony, Portraits and the Reception. Is ultimately responsible for the creation of the “Must Have” images, and family portraits.
- Plan, schedule and execute all aspects of conventional photography including ‘on-location’ procedures and clinical shoots.
- Developing technical skills according.
- Contact clients before their wedding and review the photography coverage before their wedding Day.
- Professional engagement photography session.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY April 2007 – Present
- Establish a productive team through strong leadership.
- Develop and effectively execute a quarterly and annual studio operating plan.
- Meet and exceed sales and profit goals established operating plan, as well as other key performance standards.
- Effectively motivate, manage, and mentor associates by monitoring, evaluating, and .
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Use technology to service customers–photographing subjects operating a digital camera and manipulating images for customer presentation and sales.
- Create, foster and ensure and team culture focused on positive employee morale, exceptional photography, customer satisfaction, and strong sales results.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY August 2006 – April 2007
- Producing professional photos specifically tailored to & for each client.
- Anticipating the desires of each client.
- Effectively selling professional packages dependent upon the client’s wants & needs.
- Creatively photographing each client from a newborn baby to adult ages.
- Keeping the entire work area presentable & clean.
of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Fundamentals of digital photography
Case Western Reserve University
Cryptology Technician Technical training
Photographer Resume Sample 3
This photographer resume sample 3 is great for all types of photography from weddings and commercial to special events.
999 MAIN STREET, NICE TOWN, NY 99999
a job in a fast, fun and friendly environment.
2008-Present ABC Inc. Nice Town, NY
- Portraits : Corporate , Personal , Wedding, Bridal.
- Commercial: Clothing ,Product, Food, Site Photography.
- Travel and Adventure: on location travel for assignment work.
- Landscape. Day and Night.
- Editorial: event coverage.
- Use of studio lights and equipment: The set up, use and knowledge of studio lights for the individual photo shoots tailored to the clients needs.
- On location traveling studio.
- Band press and promotional photography.
2004-2008 XYZ Corp. Nice Town, NY
- Involved with portrait studio set-ups, lighting and producing approx.
- 250 studio portraits daily.
- Duties also included wedding photography where aside from taking pictures, a personal sales was organized with every wedding couple.
- Widely involved with photo gallery operations, providing outstanding costumer service, while showing excellent results in photo and retail sales.
- Also involved in the video production including video recording, editing, duplicating and sales; as well as the operation of the digital photo lab – editing, printing.
2001-2007 BCD Inc. Nice Town, NY
- Equipment- Handled and maintained photography equipment on a daily basis.
- Customer Service- Ensured customers satisfaction with products and services. Excellent in communications. Can easily handle customer complaints.
- Sales- Kept sales floor organized and clean.
- Ensure that customer receives quality portraits of family in a timely manner.
- verbal and written communication skills.
1998-2001 New York High School New York
2001-2003 University of California, Davis
INTERESTS & SKILLS
Microsoft Word, Works, Publisher and Excel. I also have a certificate in people skills and great references.