999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
(999) 999 9999
Seeking a position as a photographer within a reputed organization where I can use my creative skills and experience for company’s profitability.
Knowledge and Skills
- in Photo shop CS4, Aperture, Light room and knowledge of Illustrator and In Design.
- Exceptional knowledge of digital photography, and studio photography.
- Excellent knowledge of flash photography equipment.
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Skill in archiving photos on a computer and server
- Skill in photo shoots as a photographer in a studio setting, locations, and group settings.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Wedding and fine portraiture photographer.
- Commercial and Corporate photographer.
- Photograph a multitude of events.
- Handled company financial accounts.
- Interview customer.
- Finalize contracts.
- Designed company brochure, and other media advertising.
- Commercial job proposals.
- Photography performed in studio and on location.
- Web designs.
- Digital enhancements.
- CD covers and designs for entertainers.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Photographer for special events.
- Retail portrait studio photographer and sales .
- Employee team lead, call center technical support representative.
1994-2009 Master Photographer and Owner
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Exercised artistic sensitivity and skill to plan the composition, lighting, background and color values of each assignment.
- Evaluated, trained and instructed photography.
- Maintained all equipment such as Lights, Cameras & Printer, etc.
- Planned, scheduled and executed all aspects of conventional photography including ‘on-location’ procedures and studio shoots.
- Edited and the distributed all selected and unselected images.
- Responsible for controlling focus, lighting, and gray balance through the digital camera software.
- Completed the rough edits to narrow the image selection down prior to development.
- with other photographers to test backgrounds, lighting, camera techniques, equipment and equipment calibrations.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
1991-1992 Attended Johns Hopkins University