999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Temporary, Contract, Full Time Position in Instrumentation, Computers (hardware -&- software), Electronic Technology, Information Technology, Audio-Visual, Professional Musician, Guitar Player and Audio, Stage-Lighting Applications.
Dec 2008 – Dec 2009 Musician Any Town, NY
- gospel music, playing drums.
- Travel to various locations throughout New York City & State for performances.
- Record sessions on an as needed basis.
- Rehearse with the group and try out new ideas.
- Prepare for rehearsals by studying song’s the individual instrument’s part and listening to recordings.
- Required ability to deal with personality conflicts and musical problems.
XYZ Corp Drummer and Musician
Sept 2005 – Nov 2008 Any Town, NY
- Have played in several recording and touring rock bands.
- Have music on itunes and most major online stores.
August 2000 – Sept 2005 Head Musician Any Town, NY
- Plan, prepare and play appropriate music for worship services and other church .
- Instruct choirs and soloists during rehearsals, worship services and other programs.
- Arranged congregational singing.
- Assist with music in other areas, services as needed.
University of Minnesota
December 1999 Associates
Electronics Tech. Twin Cities, MN
- I the ability to resolve, troubleshoot and repair complex areas of Instrumentation, Computers, Information Technology, Audio-Visual, Electronics and finally. Industrial and Commercial Pneumatic and Electrical Control products. In addition have the ability to lead, manage and motivate a team to work as a unit.
- Also skilled as a Professional Musician, Guitar Player and Audio, Stage-Lighting Applications.