Any Town, NY– (999) 999-9999– email@example.com
and innovative professional with a unique balance of creativity, business acumen and technical savvy, offering extensive brand marketing and graphic design experience. Proven track record of company profitability, marketing plan execution and partnering across all levels to enhance, shape and articulate presentations and winning proposals that secure organizations’ success.
- Team Leadership
- FAR Regulations
- Brand Equity Management
- Project Planning
- Proposal Writing and Editing
- Marketing Strategy
- Multimedia Design
- Client and Vendor Alliances
Customer focused; providing exceptional experiences by delivering materials and support that address each client’s unique needs.
Relationship builder; partnering across all levels to ensure design objectives and proposal plans align with overall organizational goals.
Forward thinking problem solver who sees challenging deadlines as opportunities for growth and to exceed client expectations.
Skilled communicator who creates memorable messages that convey often-complex information in a clear, benefits-focused manner.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY 2000 – 2009
- Designed stationery, brochures, booklets, logos.
- Book editing, magazine editing, typesetting.
- Responsible for typesetting and design of large full color jobs and small multi color jobs (i.e.: catalogs, letterheads, envelopes, product brochures, calendars.)
- Other duties include writing orders and customer service.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY 1997 – 1999
- Design and create brochures, signage, billboards, maps, posters, forms, sales , flyers, presentations, display booth graphics and promotional items.
- Write and distribute press releases and articles to dailies and industry news outlets.
- Plan and manage all trade, corporate and community events.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY 1992 – 1997
Senior Graphic and Web Designer
- Collaborate with project managers to organize the business direction for strategic marketing programs.
- Oversee customer project specifications and develop the creative direction to the graphics team while supervising intern graphic designers.
- Create web layouts, logos, and cross-platform marketing tools.
- Lead assorted design meetings with clients and company executives.
- Execute and provide hands-on direction for corporate videos from concept to editing.
- Select final media for print material and marketing collateral to develop brand identity.
- Design interactive, online, mobile, and print advertising for various companies.
Master of Science, Integrated Marketing Communications, Washington University, St. Louis
Training and Certifications:
- Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Power Point, Photo shop, Illustrator, Flash and In Design.
: Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, Publisher, Project, Share Point, Live Meeting), Adobe Creative Suite (Photo shop, Illustrator, Flash, Fireworks, Dream weaver, Acrobat, Breeze, Premier, In Design), Sony Sound Forge, Tech smith Camtasia, Lotus Notes, Team Room, Citrix, Deltek Vision, Siebel, Ariba, e Breviate, Perfect Commerce, Emportis, Frictionless, Procuri, Spirir, Boeing Exostar, Monsanto Smart Source, Global eProcure.
Hardware: PC-Mac, Xerox Docu Color, In foprint 1357, Canon image PROGRAF, Lexmark Optra S; Micro tek, Sharp, and HP scanners; Applied understanding of binding, drilling, laminating and scoring equipment for documents.
Compression Formats: MP3, MP4, AVI, WMV and MPEG-2 HD compression formats.