999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
To obtain a position working for an advertising agency; or a full-time graphic design and marketing position with a company where my talents are utilized and my skills are pushed to their limits every day. Work environments that will help me grow stronger as an artist, where I can perfect my craft.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY December 2009 – March 2010
- with art director to develop title treatments, image selection and placement.
- Developed package mock up from production stills.
- Responsibilities included layout design, logo creation, scanning, color correcting and cleaning images.
- Managed multi-media ad campaigns.
- Created ads consistent with company brand and target audience.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY June 2009 – November 2009
- Created all their promotional and packaging material for the company. Created label design and POP display material for the company.
- Used digital camera to take pictures of products to be displayed on the web, and to be used for print for advertising.
- Took inventory of labels and material so that the company would know when to order more. Kept track of printers so that the sent to us at a timely delivery.
- Kept track of scheduling for printing material.
- Created new designs for new ideas.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY January 2005 – November 2008
- Responsible for the development and completion of graphics and art for special events.
- Create web banners, web interfaces and work closely with web team.
- Produce and distribute informational materials in a variety of print formats, including color, black and white booklets, brochures, flyers, pamphlets and posters, signs, newsletters.
- Duties include consulting and interfacing on production of printed materials. Serve as an internal departmental resource for staff training and development.
Ohio State University, Columbus
Associates – Graphic Design, September 2001
- included traditional art and design.
- Incorporated designing with latest computer software.
- Integrated theory of art and design from ancient history until present times.
New York High School, New York, NY
High School – General Education, September 1999
- Many art classes including traditional art, graphic design, and computer aided design.
- Ten years experience in every stage of design, from conception to publication.
- Excelled in many different conditions, ranging from unstructured and unsupervised to very constricting guidelines.
- Driven by tight deadlines and challenging design problems.Professional in appearance, attitude, and presentation.
- Developed many interpersonal relationships with colleagues and employers.
- Detailed hands-on experience in utilization of many design programs including:
- Photo shop
- In Design
- Quark X press
- Image ready
- Dream weaver
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Auto CAD and Solid works
- CRM Software and Direct Mail
- Google Webmaster Tools and Page Ranking
- PMS Color Match and Corporate Color (In both MAC and PC platforms)