999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Telephone: (999) 999-9999
To obtain a challenging software leadership position that will enable me to innovate customer solutions.
and Protocols: Java, C, C++, C#, Smalltalk, SQL, UML, IDL, Perl, TCL, XML, SOAP, VRML, HTML, DICOM
Platforms: MS Windows NT-2000-XP, UNIX(Sun Solaris and IBM AIX), Red Hat Linux, Windows CE
Development Tools: Visual Age, Web sphere, Web Logic, MS Visual Studio, Rational Rose, Wily Intro scope, Developer, Eclipse
Processes & Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Object Oriented Methodology, Test Driven Development(TDD), Agile, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, EJB, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Java3D, Java2D, ADF
10+ years of professional experience in full life cycle design and development of software applications for diverse industries with primary expertise in designing and developing n-tier distributed software.
07/2007 to present: ABC Inc., Any Town, New York
- Responsible for customizing SAP ERP modules to suit business requirements.
- Involved in Analysis and Design from the Requirements, Functional Specifications and client .
- Responsible for designing and customizing .NET components that interface with the ERP systems.
- Work with teams located in multiple countries.
07/2002 to 06/2007: XYZ Corp., Any Town, New York
- Created Activities using Clear Quest.
- Created Database Version Codes.
- Preformed Check in and Checkout in Clear Case.
- Ran Baseline scripts.
- Execute SQL scripts to modify database schemas and test data.
- Merged code lines using Subversion to support parallel development.
- Configured and Maintaining Web Sphere.
07/2002 to 7/2003: BCD Inc., Any Town, New York
- , developed and Implemented projects into Production. Created high level business solutions for credit verification policies by collaborating with Project Managers, Technical architects and Application Architects.
- Net savings of 1 million dollars per year.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
References will be furnished upon request