999 Main Street,
Any Town, NY 99999
Home Telephone (999) 9999999
E mail address: email@example.com
Highlyprofessional with over 10 years of diverse experience in data processing. Adept at building multi vendor systems and network infrastructure from conception to implementation. Experienced in leading and managing remote staff composed of diverse team members. I am proficient at integrating network architecture, servers and software. Can discuss complex technical issues with clients and create project plans with accurate scope and budget projections. Combines multiple advanced Team player with the ability to work independently when necessary. Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects on time and on budget.
- Project Management
- Business Savy
- Pre Sales
- Scope Management
- Wireless LAN Design
- Network Deployments
- Infrastructure Design
ABC, INC. Dec 1994 – present
Any Town, NY
Java Development Manager
- Market component-based collaborative computing product suite via trade show presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, and client prototypes.
- Develop engaging Commerce and collaboration applications with progressive partners such.
- Manage architecture and construction of Java product line including multi-tiered Internet application servers, collaborative process modeling tools, and browser-based applications.
XYZ Corp., Dec 1990 – July 1992
Any Town, NY
Senior Network Architect
- Work with server and network teams to establish technical requirements based.
- Create wired and wireless network solutions using Cisco, Juniper and F5 equipment.
- Work with sales teams to sell the solution.
BCD Inc., Dec 1989 – July 1990
Any Town, NY
Senior Technology Architect
- Infrastructure team member responsible for building and maintaining Dell and HP Servers on site or , troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software problems, including WAN, LAN, and remote systems.
- Managed Enterprise level Anti-virus & Mal ware filtering include setup, configure and maintain McAfee Policy Orchestrator 4.0, Rogue System Detection, creating policies, tasks and exclusions list for various software, maintains daily update for McAfee Enterprise 8.7 client on the workstation and servers.
- Responsible for patch Management update using SCCM and WSUS, support multi-platform encryption and SSL implementation.
- Performed network administration tasks including management of user accounts and profiles, network shares. Designed lab and training network environments for testing and training.
- Managed and maintain firm wide print servers and 200+ network printers.
- Member of the escalation team handling branch administrators and internal helpdesk escalated system issues.
- Hands-on and result-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Planned and purchased software or hardware as needed to support users. Directed, managed, and coordinated desktop support team and maintain high quality of user support service.
- Created software installation packages utilizing various tools such as Prism Deploy, Altiris and others.
- Made and implemented recommendations on improving installation and configuration of hardware and software using new methods, designs, tools, and technologies.
- Provided Citrix support includes the installation of Presentation Server 4.5, troubleshooting and resolving any issues regarding remote access, remote printing and relevant applications.
- Prepared necessary documentation and user training on all new software and hardware as required.
- Adapted to changing processes, responsibilities, and work environments also demonstrated responsiveness and personal flexibility.
- motivator and self-starter, with demonstrated abilities as a high performer.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor of Science in IT
University of Florida
Available upon request.