999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
“PROFESSIONAL AND PROACTIVE”
Myis to obtain a full-time, Research Analyst position in a multi-faceted organization. By applying my diversity of skills and knowledge as a proactive team member any organization will be pleased to welcome an individual with years of experience and a sheer desire to always put one’s best foot forward in our global marketplace.
- Computer Applications – Level of Knowledge
- Microsoft Word – Advanced
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced
- Microsoft Access – Intermediate
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Advanced
- Microsoft Exchange and Outlook – Advanced
- Adobe Photo shop – Page Maker – Advanced
- Adobe Acrobat Reader and Writer – Advanced
- Paint Shop Pro – Advanced
- ACT 4.0 – Advanced
- Windows Explorer – Advanced
- Internet Explorer – Advanced
- Typing – Advanced (80 – 85 wpm)
- Apple, Mac – Advanced
- Photo shop, Illustrator – Advanced
- CRM (Client Relationship Management Database) – Advanced
ABC Inc; Research Analyst; 2000-2009
Any Town, NY
- Leads and performs private sector clients’ marketing, budget reporting, account management, quantitative analysis and quality control, and business development tasks.
- Executes monthly budgeting and account management for clients. This includes compiling and reporting all staff labor hours, expenses, and compiling information into a monthly report for clients and project managers.
- Communicates orally and written effectively by leading program marketing communications , qualitative control research, and explanation of analysis.
- Creates, designs, and edits program newsletters for clients.
- Develops marketing and outreach materials.
- Administers training courses, plans and coordinates conferences and other events, and helps to steer and support the business development efforts.
- Served as Audit Coordinator in a Disaster Recovery program to ensure compliance with regulations and controls; policies and procedures; provided management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing program information to effectively communicate program progress and findings to management.
XYZ Corp; Research Analyst; 2001-2002
Any Town, NY
- Developed a method to successfully determine emission reduction credits by validating fuel savings.
- Established a method to price emission reduction credits by discounting the dollar amount of fuel savings.
- Introduced to Six sigma methodologies and tools in order to complete the project.
- Communicated processes and results to senior executives.
BCD Inc; Research Analyst 1997-1999
Any Town, NY
- Researched, analyzed and translated data. Corrected errors in internal database.
- Provided timely feedback to project managers and consistently met deadlines.
- Identified client needs and established procedures in compliance with their standards.
of Texas, Austin
B.A. – Social Sciences, 2001
Organizational and Industrial Psychology (Human Resource Management)
A.A.S. – Accounting and Finance, 1999
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Professional of the Year Award for ABC Inc: 2006-07
Available upon request