999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
999.999.9999 Mobile, email@example.com
and proficient Programmer Analyst with concentrated technology development, analysis and project management experience in web and client and server environments. Creative problem-solver who accurately assesses technical situational challenges and successfully transforms ideas into appropriate process and technical solutions. Highly communicative in understanding, relating, managing and monitoring both internal and external client expectations. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environments:
- Project Management
- Business Process Re engineering
- Work flow Management
- Procedure Optimization
- Client Relations
- Inter-department and Cross-functional Coordination
Programmer Analyst March, 2009 – Present
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Managed data processing department and other COBOL programmers.
- Maintained COBOL system consisting of Order Entry, Invoicing, AR, AP, GL and Inventory.
- Verified and converted data using Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Converted COBOL and control code from Wang VS to AS-400 platform.
- Developed PC-based EDI system for orders, invoices and shipping.
Programmer Analyst July, 2007 – January 2009
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Support and maintenance of daily ETL process using Oracle version 10g, Oracle PL, SQL and UNIX KSH in Sun and AIX environments.
- Support, maintenance and enhancements to GUI ACH system using Web sphere J2EE with JSP, HTML, Java Beans and Java Script with Oracle DB.
- Acted as Subject Matter Expert on multiple applications to document all aspects of application and provide Visio-based ER diagrams of database systems.
- Developed Oracle Java application to report application errors to Operations Center; this application was implemented in all existing Oracle applications.
- Provided data analysis, research and reporting to internal customers regarding customer data accuracy and performed data analysis.
- Team lead on project to develop Oracle PL, SQL and Java application to extract risk analysis data and provide to a third party client firm.
- Support and maintenance of multiple Oracle Forms applications.
- Strong database design skills to include table creation, role and permissions creation and ER diagramming.
Programmer Analyst August, 2005 – July, 2007
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Reduced ordering time and errors with web application enabling electronic ordering, authorizations, and tracking with data from ERP system to replace manual process.
- Improved accuracy of product assignment to sales orders and shipping to clients by creating desktop application to retrieve open orders and update ERP system on products assigned.
- Devised web search tool to retrieve documents from electronic document storage and version control system.
- databases from SQL Server 2003 to SQL Server 2005.
Computer Competency in:
Bachelor of Science Computer Information Systems Major