999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
A challenging position with an opportunity to utilize my experience in an exciting and upwardly mobile professional environment.
diverse experience of over 10 years in the IT and Hardware Industry. Background includes all facets of hardware and software troubleshooting, employee training, quality assurance, and telecommunications support. Excellent communication, organization, and analytical problem solving skills.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 1998-June 2009
- Designed and implemented seamless migration projects from Windows 2000 to Windows XP and Office 2000 to 2003 and 2007 improving employee productivity.
- Initiated troubleshooting analysis, reporting and documentation of network equipment, servers, printers, workstations, applications, and all associated systems for customers.
- Provided Remote help desk for my customer base.
- Supported VOIP phone systems.
- Developed and maintained a technology refreshment plan for new and existing customer base.
- Conducted market research and technical review of new products.
- Created and implemented policies and procedures for network infrastructure administration, backup, virus detection, and disaster recovery.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 1992-1998
- Assists in determining and recommending network architecture, topology, standards and protocols.
- Assists in developing network configurations.
- Assists in troubleshooting network system failures and ensuring appropriate action.
- Assists in installation, configuration, upgrading, maintaining and support of network equipment and software.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 1992-1998
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots sets up, and configures all active Network switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access point, wireless domain service, wireless access, exchange server.
- Create & Manage the Network Backup solution.
- Configuring and Managing AD, Exchange, DHCP, WSUS and backup servers in the corporate network.
- Troubleshoot network issues related to TCP, IP and DNS, work on hardware and software levels to help troubleshoot network issues.
- Responsibilities also include design, engineering and consultation on enterprise scale for all Windows Server 2008 implementations.
- Evaluated company requirements for new technologies, the capabilities of the organization to support new technologies and provided training. Recommended, evaluated and purchased IT assets (servers, pc’s, laptops, other computer hardware, software and peripherals).
- Set group policies on Terminal Server so that users would have limited access to certain functions on the server.
- Started implementing Windows Terminal Server at remote offices. Wrote report explaining cost benefits of switching to thin client and cost justified it versus using regular PCs. All administrative duties were done through Active Directory.
- Designed and maintained corporate Intranet and Internet sites, produced system, network documentation and IT policies. Maintained network security policy, addressed server security issues and applied appropriate security patches and upgrades.
- Front line support technician for over 300 end users. Administers user accounts within Active Directory environment and delivers support via telephone, e-mail, and desk-side visits. Provide a combination of hardware, software and printer break, fix, service and training request.
- Imaged new computers utilizing Ghost and deployed using refined systematic procedures within an active health care environment. Responsibilities include recovering, staging, decommissioning and redeploying reclaimed equipment to other locations within the hospital.
- Provides help desk and desk side support, utilize problem determination skills to resolve various hardware and software problems.
- Create policy and schedule for network backup using Backup program.
- Manages and configures Fire pass SSL VPN and Sonic wall IPSec VPN connection for outside vendors, remote Physician offices, clinics and hospital staff.
- Manages the hardware and software asset using Help STAR software.
New York High School
New York Institute of Technology
A1 Institute New York, NY
- Various LAN and WAN classes.
- SQL Server Admin training.
- Exchange Server 5.5
- NT Core Technologies
- Implementing Windows 2000
- Deploying Windows XP
- Implementing Windows 2000 Active Directory
- Implementing Windows 2003 into environment
- Implementing and Administering Microsoft Exchange 2000
Available Upon Request
Click to download the Network Analyst Resume Sample One in PDF.