Any Town, NY 99999
and Data Analyst: Extensive experience including applications development, operations and technical support. Areas of knowledge cover Staffing, Payroll, Tax, Benefits, Stock, and Mergers & Acquisitions on a world wide scale.
SQL, SQR, MS Access, Visio, People Soft Query, People Soft Application Designer, Microsoft Project, TOAD, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, COGNOS, iCIMS, EDW, Data Modeling, Process Modeling, Human Dynamics, Oracle, People Code, People Tools, People Soft Benefits, People Soft Payroll, Oracle, SQL Server 5.0, Share Point, Mercury Quality Center, JAD, SAP (AT&A)
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 01/2008 – 01/2009
- Responsible for leading software testing, troubleshooting, and implementation.
- Support end-users, company-wide to resolve database and software issues utilizing remote desktop tools.
- Database recovery and subsequent problem resolution.
- Meet with customers to determine their needs, gather and document requirements, communicate with customers throughout the development project to manage customer expectations, resolve issues, and provide project status.
- Coordinates project development and implementation activities.
- Query Reports using Access and SQL.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 05/2007 – 07/2007
- Developed data validation .
- Prepared plans for sample size calculations and sampling design.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 04/1984 – 11/2006
- Relating customer data from multiple internal and external source systems (like Channels, Siebel, ERP, WIPS) into a central, consolidated company-wide customer database in a timely manner. Offered input to improve customer data processing, and informed team lead about company hierarchy issues during staff meetings.
- Worked autonomously within a team of Data Analysts, to analyze, review, update, edit, clean, translate, and ensure accuracy of customer data.
- Researched the legal structure of companies and organizations: headquarters, divisions, subsidiaries, branches, governmental and bureaucratic entities, etc. in order to properly map sites and maintain accurate hierarchy in database.
- Met daily and weekly metrics goals.
- Liaised with and resolved issues from other departments.
- Reviewed and performed quality control audits monthly on the work of colleagues within our department.
- QA testing of database, provided test results.
Education & Certificates
University of California, San Diego – Biology
Ohio State University, Columbus – Art
New York, NY- Business Data Processing