999 Main Street
Any Town, NY – 99999
~Advertising Sales and Support Professional with experience in classified, customer service, print and online sales, support, conference attendance, Internet research, and account retention. ~
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY, 2006 to 2009
Customer Service Management and Sr. Retention Sales Consultant
- Increased Customer Retention and renewal opportunities.
- Handled business to business collections – resulting in customer retention and overall increased revenue from cancelled and passed due accounts.
- Managed and trained customer service agents to service large and small business customers.
- Consistently achieved highest ranking in monthly Collections, Retention Sales goals, customer service and quality.
- Gross Monthly Collections of 150K to 160K.
- Handled complex customer issues and requests, achieving increased sales and customer satisfaction.
- 100% sales – Heavy phone contact incoming and outgoing.
- Heavy Internet usage.
- Ability to work independently.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY, 2004 to 2006
Account Executive- Advertising & Sales
- Increased overall quarterly sales performance by generating an average of 140% in new businesses sold.
- Proactively identify new business prospects’ needs, marketing and advertising objectives and cycles through extensive research and scheduling conference calls with key decision makers and C-level executives.
- Responsible for managing all facets of the sales cycle, including: prospecting, presenting, negotiating and closing the sale.
- Created, managed and optimized client specific digital media campaigns by demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of traditional and digital media platforms and products.
- Develop prospective client presentations ultimately building brand reputation and increasing job seeker Click through Rates (CTRs) by targeting specific Designated Market Areas (DMAs) and Occupational and Industry categories.
- Collaborate with specialized advertising agencies to identify and prepare unique media and digital advertising campaigns.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY, 2003 to 2004
Senior Vice President, Advertising Sales & Business Development
- Supervise and manage the Television and Digital Ad Sales team on a National basis.
- Responsibilities include; leading the sales effort to deliver ad revenue.
- Drive the sales efforts to deliver; traditional ad revenue, integrated sales & sponsorships licensing partnerships, and Business Development responsibilities & media partnerships.
- revenue up in 2003-04 by 10%.
Bachelor of Science, Journalism; Minor in Advertising, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
National Association of Journalists
Society of Professional Journalists
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, some Excel)