999 Main Street│ Any Town, NY – 99999│ firstname.lastname@example.org │999-999-9999
Advertising Sales Consultant
ability to perform at the highest levels
Award Winning Advertising Sales Consultant with the drive and tenacity to successfully penetrate new markets, capture market share and accelerate revenue growth. Dynamic and results focused with over 10 years experience in sales, marketing and targeted media placement, with a focus on interactive media. Excellent presentation, negotiation, closing and follow through skills with a strong ability to build lasting partnerships.
Core competencies include:
- Revenue, Profit, Market Share Growth
- New Business Development
- Key Account Management & Leadership
- Competitive Analysis & Strategy
- Negotiations & Presentations
- Needs Assessment & Solution Selling
- Planning, Forecasting
- Team Building, Mentoring
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2006 – 2010
Advertising Sales Associate
- Daily client and advertising agency contact involving advertising campaign negotiations, schedules, rates, ad placements, production schedules and custom marketing programs.
- Expanded market share and increased sales through effective marketing programs and strategic .
- Researched and prepared marketing presentations and proposals for client and agency meetings.
- Managed and submitted all RFP’s.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2005 –2006
Senior Vice President and Sales & Strategic Development
- Restructured the advertising division in order to create greater efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Implemented a new sales process, along with sales training and new strategies designed to increase revenue and market revenue share.
- Developed new niche products that generated significant incremental revenue on an annual basis.
- Involved in the presentation process to major investment groups and financial institutions for sales.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2004 – 2006
Advertising Sales And Business Development
- Sold interactive and print advertising for Magazine’s print, digital, and web editions by cold-calling decision makers and then formulating packages that met ROI goals and increased brand awareness in target market.
- Grew net new business to over 50% of total advertising revenues.
- Spearheaded cross-customer marketing efforts to position Magazine as industry thought-leader among advertisers and to increase loyalty and average spend from readership.
- Identified key community partners to build low-cost affiliate marketing program and grow subscriber levels.
- project initiative to expand retail distribution beyond bicycle stores to big box retailers.
New York High School, Diploma