99 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
August 2006 – Present Advertising Any Town, NY
- different methods of advertising.
- Analyzed data for most effective media placement.
- Coordinated with creative department to create banner ads.
- Conducted surveys, compiled findings and analyzed data.
- Coordinated with advertising sales associates.
January 2005 – June 2006 Advertising Any Town, NY
- Rebranded the Daily through creation of logos, print and video advertisements and website .
- Increased sales via campaigns, video advertisements and direct mail flyers.
September 2004 – January 2005 Advertising Any Town, NY
- Created creative print media for clients in advertising agency setting.
- and researched with company Partner in the agency.
New York College
June 2003 Associates
Journalism New York, NY
- Excellent personal motivation with a proven ability to build and work collaboratively in a strong team concept environment, and independently.
- Focused, versatile, dependable, multi-task oriented, flexible, positive, emotionally stable, able to adapt effectively to challenging and emergency situations.
- Well developed skills in prioritizing, organization, decision making, time management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills resulting in exceptional rapport with people. Proven success in initiating, promoting and maintaining strong interpersonal relations. Able to deal courteously, professionally, and tactfully with the general public in a variety of circumstances.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze situations accurately and effectively and Strong basic computer skills.
- I have experience in design, photo shop.