Any Town, NA 99999
H: (999) 999-9999, firstname.lastname@example.org
A topsales manager with demonstrated experience in developing and implementing new sales strategies that drive innovation and change resulting in increased revenue and market share. Highly qualified in building successful sales teams by applying best practice approaches for hiring, training and developing team members who are consistently promoted.
ABC INC. ANY TOWN, NY
Advertising Services Manager 2008 – Present
- Provide customer service to management, sales reps and clients.
- Managed the collection, proofing and placement of all ad materials with advertisers.
- Input all contracts for advertising into systems.
- Monitor status of all contracts.
- Manage and track all premium positions in magazines.
- Manage monthly spreadsheet of all credit card payments for advertising.
- Provide management with suggested page count of magazines.
- Provide initial map and layout of all company magazines.
- Run all advertising invoices and mail to clients.
- Earn additional income for company by selling reprints of articles to clients.
- Provide printer with spreadsheet of details needed to print each issue.
XYZ CORP. ANY TOWN, NY
Outside Advertising Business Development 2004 – 2008
- Built new advertising revenue stream through creative and strategic selling of print and online products.
- Average 3 face to face new and current client meetings per day.
- Average 30 cold calls per day.
- $900,000 or more in new and current per year.
- Developed and continue to maintain long-term relationships with over 100 clients and ad agencies.
- Increased yearly client revenue by 10% or more every year.
- Team-oriented, extremely motivated and able to work independently to meet goals.
- Willing and able to walk in on a new business and close them.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
BCD INC. ANY TOWN, NY
Advertising Sales Planner and Junior Account Executive 2002 – 2004
- Served as primary contact for agency buyers for national advertising inquiries, pricing, and planning costs.
- Present and prepare upfront materials for sales pitches to agency buyers.
- Responsible for the creation of upfront and scatter plans.
- Oversee quarterly brand allocations and tracking of corporate and brand delivery, including all aspects of deal maintenance.
- Participated in meetings with on-air promotions personnel, to help create on-air, and cross platform opportunities for sales pitches and presentations.
- for developing and searching for sales leads and potential clients.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Harvard University; BS in History
- “Sales Advantage” Certificate.