999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Phone: (999) 999-9999
To obtain a challenging position where I can utilize my organizational abilities and strong people skills.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY 2009-present
Advertising Operations Coordinator and Email Specialist
- email marketing program.
- Works exclusively with all interactive sales teams to train, launch and maintain a growing and sustainable email marketing plans.
- Coordinates with 3rd party vendors to ensure campaign deadlines.
- Works to deliver, analyze and implement email marketing strategies for increase user interaction and revenue.
- Creates and maintains creative requirements for email marketing strategy.
- Highly skilled in HTML procedures for delivering the best email on behalf of the client: targeting B2B and B2C subscribers utilizing a consultative sales business model.
- Uses efficient project management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in various applications: HTML, MS Office XP-2007, Real Media OAS, Datran Storm Post, and Cheetah Mail, as well experience in DART Media, Eye blaster, Omniture, and Adinterax for interactive advertising reporting.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY 2005-2009
Advertising and Publication Coordinator
- Completed catalog, directory and magazine advertising pages needing internal design via tracking through all phases of internal production.
- Maintained accurate job status records within database.
- Reviewed and approved all final Lasers to insure quality and adherence to job specifications.
- Created dummy layouts based on Editorial and Advertising placement requests and presented dummy book to Publisher.
- Coordinated and trafficked non-advertising page components (editorial pages, indexes, order forms, intro pages, covers, tabs, advertorials, reader-service cards, and advertiser index).
- Reviewed and approved ads and edits.
- Finalized and activated insertion orders for all publications.
- Maintained available product database for each product exclusive catalog.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY 2003-2005
National Advertising Coordinator
- Partner with artists to ensure print advertising materials contain accurate product info and that the message is clear.
- Constant interaction with merchants, marketing managers, as well as merchandising vice-presidents and vendors.
- for maintaining the system for accuracy, which communicates to POS systems at store level.
State University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts May 2001 Major in Psychology, Minor in Sociology
Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Global (Ad Program), Kantar Media (PIB), DART, Sales Force.com