999 Main Streets
Any Town, 99999
firstname.lastname@example.org • 999-999-9999
- 10 years experience of sales, management, and marketing.
- communication and presentation skills.
- Able to organize, prioritize, and give direction to complete multiple tasks and projects.
- Self-directed, team player who works to achieve common goals.
- An enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys finding creative solutions to fulfill the needs of clients. and a demonstrated history of building successful relationships.
Advertising Assistant and Customer Service, ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
February 2010 to Present
- Provided Customer Service, Answering Phones.
- Enter Carrier Supplies.
- Enter Customer Payment.
- Review Refund & Write Off Reports.
- Work well within a team.
Administrative Advertising Assistant, XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
October 2007 to January 2010
- Responsible for putting in ad tickets which bill our .
- Maintaining the legal section of the paper.
- Laying out papers.
- Running daily reports.
- Making daily deposits.
Marketing and Advertising Sales Assistant, BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
May 2005 to September 2007
- Builds plans and negotiates deals to order.
- Builds day to day contacts with advertising agencies.
- Maintains strong relationships with clients, sales managers, and the other departments through constant communication both written and verbal.
- Books added value components and works with Integrated Sales and Marketing.
- Resolves oversell, open time, product conflicts, separation issues and units that have been rejected due to schedule changes.
- Solves discrepancies and reviews financial records of accounts in which I report to credit and collections on payment.
- Negotiates comparable make good options for inventory with Pricing and Planning.
- all of the Upfront and Scatter deals negotiated through the Broadcast Year.
B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 2003
Microsoft Excel Training, 2008
Selling Skills, 2004