999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
STRENGTHS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- , organized, efficient, and detail-oriented with strong communication and liaison skills.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment and easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
- Comfortable and effective handling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines under pressure in time-sensitive, fast-paced environments.
- Highly skilled at prioritizing, assigning work, and resolving customer service and production issues.
- Superior work ethics with the self-discipline, focus, and desire to succeed.
- Team player with an equally effective ability to work independently.
- Enthusiastic, creative and willing to assume increased responsibility.
- Exceptional leadership ability; able to motivate others to appropriate action.
- Experienced in marketing research, financial reports, budgets, and sales goals.
- Expertise in planning, overseeing, and executing multiple programmed projects and events.
- Proficient in PC and Mac platforms, Entourage, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe photo shop, In Design, Goldmine, and the Internet.
ABC INC, Any Town, NY
Vice President and Account Director, April 2008 – Present
- Leadership, development, and execution of multi-million dollar marketing, advertising and public relations campaign for clients, which generated immediate positive ROI for all clients.
- Developed management system for executing advertising campaigns, which decreased hours utilized and increased profits per campaign.
- Supervised the development of all comprehensive RFP responses for multi-million dollar pitches to include active participation in presentations.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY
Advertising Agency Account Director, July 2006 – April 2008
- Successful, creative agency client services manager with experience planning and managing and marketing communication programs for automotive OEM clients.
- Primary agency interface with clients. Multiple-client service focus.
- Work with mid- and senior level decision makers.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Consistently exceed agency expectations. Receive high customer satisfaction ratings.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY
Senior Marketing Consultant May 2003 – June 2006
- Managed clients across the U.S., primarily in the financial services and advertising agency segments, to ensure their products were marketed in the most cost effective manner to reach the target audience for maximum ROI.
- Led green marketing initiatives to use earth friendly materials and present green options to prospects and clients.
- B2B business development through identifying and calling on target B2B markets, segments, and prospects.
- Negotiated contract terms, budget, production schedules, data transmission, and workflow with clients.
- Completed a successful target market analysis through successful market research, in-depth customer and prospect interviews, online surveys, data compilation, and the development of marketing strategies.
- a financial pro forma and presented to senior executives to expand the business into positive ROI markets.
New York University, December 2002
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with marketing emphasis