999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 ♦ (999) 999-9999 ♦ email@example.com
Senior Marketing and Advertising Professional
- in developing and executing strategic marketing and communication campaigns.
- Strong supervisory, project management and strategic planning abilities.
- Excellent account management and client relationship skills.
- Effectiveness in negotiating agreements and building consensus with clients and vendors.
- Global expertise and perspective through management assignments and projects in different counties.
- MBA from the world’s top-rated school in international management.
Advertising Manager, ABC Inc. Aug. 2006 – Nov. 2008
- Managed total annual ad budget of up to $5 million. Regularly brought spending in under budget. Provided recommendations on best how to utilize the budget.
- Coordinated efforts between ad agency, trade show exhibit house, print vendor and internal marketing staff for all advertising efforts. Worked to create efficiencies especially on large projects by ensuring all entities were involved and informed on progress of efforts.
- Directed production and execution of all advertising literature including flyers, brochures, sales tools, and direct mail pieces. Established standards for print material production to achieve consistent brand image and maximize cost efficiencies. Established international style guidelines for all printed materials.
- Managed trade show participation for 10+ events a year ranging from national and regional trade shows to customer open houses and product display presence at company events. Determined best use of display properties to minimize costs and maximize brand exposure. Saved thousands of dollars every year by making best use of existing company owned and vendor rental properties.
- Provided direction on best strategies to pursue in relation to trade show space commitments and options to be flexible.
- Managed ad agency relationship and negotiated yearly contract to maximize cost effectiveness of work performed. Able to receive maximum service level from agency for minimum annual fee.
- Collaborated with Purchasing and Marketing Director to negotiate contracts with trade show and print production vendors.
- Worked with marketing, advertising agency, internal IT, and digital vendor team to reformat company website.
Manager of Advertising and Promotions, XYZ Corp. May 2004 – Aug. 2006
- Surveyed customers to assess marketing expectations and needs. Reviewed trade advertising and reformatted co-op program to improve corporate display, literature, and field communications.
- Coordinated with advertising agencies and other creative sources to direct corporate literature and communication graphical design and development.
- Managed logistics for participation at industry’s largest trade show; helped design exhibit and coordinated construction and display setup.
- Created marketing plan to introduce new products; determined target market, assisted with production and marketing, and coordinated product literature, displays, and trade advertising design.
Traditional Creative and Advertising, BCD Inc. Aug. 2003 – April 2004
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with creative consulting, strategy, concept, design and production of traditional B2B and B2C advertising, marketing and branding initiatives.
- On-hands concept and creative development of B2C and B2B print advertising and collateral materials, graphic design, outdoor and transit, trade show, POS, promotional campaigns and event planning.
- Experienced in creative copywriting for print, radio and broadcast production. Experienced with on-location and in-studio art direction & coordination of photography, video shoots, sound design, post production and editing processes.
- Responsible for creative production and development for key clients.
- planning, sponsorship and promotional campaigns for various regional and local events.
MBA, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill May 2002; GPA 3.50
BA in Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University, University Park May 2000; GPA 3.50
Technical Skills: MS Office • MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, Adobe Illustrator • Adobe Photo Shop • Relational Databases
Languages: fluent Bulgarian and advanced Russian