999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
(999) 999-9999, email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
for an enthusiastic, resourceful, and dedicated employee to strengthen your IT organization? As an experienced system administrator supporting an multi-site IT infrastructure over 100 users. I configure and maintain Microsoft Window 200-03 servers (HP and Dell) as well as configuring staff PDAs (Blackberry). I am also trained to maintain Cisco switches, routers and Cisco Call Manager. Help Desk experience and management responsibilities include Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Active Directory and SQL database applications.
VM Ware, Microsoft Office, Window 2000-03 servers
10 years management experience, MS SQL Database, Novell and MS Exchange
Cisco Certified Network Associate, MS Active Directory
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 09/07 to present
- Managed lab environments with 500+ systems, including hardware setup, and maintenance and troubleshooting which ensured efficiency and productivity within lab environments.
- Consolidated server using virtualization to reduce space within data center that continues to be utilized.
- Demonstrated leadership by offering broader IT SLA support to end-users in time of limited IT resource availability, in addition to and without any disruption to main job responsibilities.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 10/06 -09/07
- Successfully design, implement, and manage in-house and client network infrastructures, supporting 500 personnel, including administration and management of group policy, DMZ, Active Directory Service, firewalls, Exchange e-mail systems, client, DFS.
- Provide Level III intranet, internet, network technical support and resolve critical LAN, WAN routing and switching, Windows NT-2000, XP-2003 networks, and client, server issues.
- Design and implement fault tolerance and disaster recovery processes and infrastructures, Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks (RAID) configurations, backup, recovery procedures using backup exec and Legato Networker, ghosting, mirroring, and cluster optimization.
- Configure and Implement software and hardware for Virtual Machine Ware ESX servers 3.0.1.
- Setup user access level for each segment of one or more data items, such as insert, retrieve, or delete data. Specifies which users can access which databases.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 02/03-08/06
- Developed, maintained, and monitored procedures for all server processes.
- Monitored, planned, and coordinated the distribution of client and server software and service packs.
- Made recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase.
- Created and maintained good technical documentation.
- Maintained backup of all critical data, shares and in compliance with the organization’s restoration process.
- Assisted in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
- Active Directory and Exchange 2007.
- University of Florida Graduated: 12-06
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Graduated: 08-03
Associate in Specialized Technology Degree
Information Technology-Computer Network System
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certified: 06-08