Kerry A. Valdez
SUMMARY OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
senior leadership experience, EQ-I certified with a Doctorate in Education. Expertise in managing relations with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders to design, implement and manage activities and programs that produce significant revenue, ensure effective resource utilization, possessing a sound ethical and moral compass seeks opportunity to impact the education of our student population. My diversity and coaching competence will make me an asset to any organization.
ABC Company April 2010 – Present
- Quoted & issued all commercial lines of coverage including Workers Compensation, Automobile, General Liability, Umbrella, Errors & Omissions and Directors & Officers Liability.
- Handled & resolved Workers Compensation Bureau policy discrepancy reports, General Liability audit reports and premium endorsement requests.
- Trained and supervised other assistant underwriters for logging in new business, quoting & issuing commercial package policies.
XYZ Corporation 2003 – 2007
- Investigate all employee injuries, report findings, interact with corresponding corporate departments all related local, state & federal agencies.
- Investigate all customer and non-customer injuries, report findings, interact with corresponding corporate departments including all related local, state & federal agencies.
- Investigate all motor vehicle accidents, report findings, interact with corresponding corporate departments including all related local, state & federal agencies.
- Road Test all new applicants as part of the pre-employment screening process.
- Perform surveillance and or activity checks on Workers’ Compensation cases.
DEF, Incorporated 1998 – 2003
- Benefits Administration
PhD Education (major in Leadership), New York University
in Business Administration, University of California
XYZ Advertising Federation
American Red Cross