999 Main Street, New York, NY 99999
999-999-999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane V. Doe
Dynamic, results-driven management professional with extensive experience in project delivery and executive support for advocacy organizations targeting justice, diversity and social outreach.
- diversity and outreach programs to bolster organization membership and community relationships.
- Co-Spearhead historical and demographic information projects to promote cultural value & awareness.
- Manages staff, volunteers and consultants in the delivery of organizational mission and vision.
- Champions a conscious approach to the organizational mission, targeting advocacy and outreach.
Leadership • Relationship / Partnership Building • Outreach and Alliances • Project Management
Corporate Sponsorship • Event Planning • Conference Planning & Promotion
Public Relations • Budget Planning • Office Management
ABC, Inc., New York, NY • 2003-2009
- Collaborated with the program team members, in developing, monitoring, and updating the schedules, forecasts, milestone requirements, earned value, critical issues and tasks, to obtain progress and performance updates as assigned to the contract.
- Developed, monitored, tracked estimates to complete (ETC), estimates costs at completion (EAC), commitments and expenditures, program progress and productivity, work plans and schedules, work breakdown structure (WBS) cost coding, earned value measurement and change management.
- Administered planning, scheduling, resource movement, estimating, costing and risk assessment.
- Added, removed, adjusted and maintained projects and resources in project work plans.
- Attended program leadership meetings, prepared to discuss issues and answer questions relevant to costs, commitments and resource utilization.
DEF, Inc., New York, NY • 2000-2003
- Oversight of five Individual Residential Alternatives for individual with developmental disabilities and mental health diagnosis
- Supervise three Site Managers to include; yearly evaluation, monthly supervision documentation, and discipline
- Ensure implementation of Residential Habilitation Plans, Individual Plans of Protective Oversight, and Individual Service Plans
- Attend ISP meetings
- 6-month reporting on OPTS projects
- Ensure all sites stay within budget guidelines
- Conduct Self-Surveys and Fiscal Audits
- Ensure all personal and petty cash funds are documented, receipts included, accounts balanced
- On-call for thirty sites every four weeks
- Incident Reporting and Follow-up
XYC Corporation, New York, NY • 1991-2000
- Reporting to the Director and Executive Director, responsible for managing day-to-day operations of this 20-employee and 50 clients, Supportive Living Agency Company.
- Contributed to growing the company from a staff of four to the present staff of 75 employees.
- Interact with customers and outside contractors such as Various Drug Stores, Various Doctor Offices and Clinics, and scheduled work as well as to understand and resolve problems.
- Staffing, train and develop, train and supervise team of 18 supportive staff. Motivate staff to achieve performance goals and ensure productive operations.
- Assign work to field personnel including supportive living staff and Crisis Intervention personnel.
- Track the progress and job costs of multiple projects taking place in various county areas.
- Use Wizard for billing all jobs in the employee compensation and posting payments and receipts, and processing paperwork for payroll on a weekly basis.
- Prepare quarterly state reports of client progress.
- Compose bid letters to generate new business.
- Conduct company meetings to inform staff about issues such as new employee benefits.
- memos and answer incoming calls.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management
University of New York at New York, NY
Real Estate Certificate and License
Beta Omega Sorority, Inc
AWARDS & INTERESTS
Mentor to College Bound Students
Community Outreach Activities
Walkathon for the Homeless