999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Administrator with extensive experience in network access, administration and security with demonstrated skills to navigate complex matrix environments and achieve business results. Background includes:
- Windows 2003-NT
- Tivoli Identity Manager v4.6
- MS Office Productivity Tools
- Microsoft Outlook, Exchange v2003
- People Soft 8.1
- Adobe Breeze 4.1
- Domino, Lotus Notes v6.5
- Hyenna v7.0
- MS Share Point Portal
- Remedy v6.03
- SQL Plus
- Net Ware 5.x
- System Management Server v5.4
- Citrix Met frame v4.0
- Fluent in Spanish
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 1999-2010
- Instrumental in managing all IT aspects that included network infrastructure with use of Cisco routers and switches, PC, server and printer relocation and procedures, Active directory modifications, VoIP telephone setup, wireless access, building security and conference room AV equipment leading.
- Project leader in Windows 2008 R2 server replacement process that included strict specification researching, product ordering, implementation and data transfer, resulting in a successful outcome.
- Project manager in office wide IBM PC replacement assignment that involved desktop and laptop imaging for multi-departments, end user data migration, and implementing at desk side, all within strict time constraints.
- Served as key team player in store opening that involved managing all IT aspects from network infrastructure to desk side implementation, resulting in concise start up date with all systems in place and fully functional.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 1993-1999
- Install, configure, and manage web server and services in a Windows 2003-2000 domain. Also, manage and configure DNS services, includes forward and reverse look-up zones, dynamics updates (DDNS), and ARP, RARP. Troubleshoot systems errors and problems pertaining to the proper installation and operation of Internet Information Services IIS 6.0.
- Install and configure TCP, IP suite of protocols. Manage and test connectivity issues surrounding installation, preparation, and rollout of internet and intranet services.
- Provide all the necessary documentation, procedures, and guidelines for effective deployment and of internet web sites.
- Manage domain of users and servers using Windows 2003 in a Client and Server environment. Setup VPN and RRAS for remote access for home users. Setup Cisco 2500-2600 Router and Cisco Switches 2950-2960 for use to prevent both broadcast and collision domains. Install hubs, repeaters and concentrators in the proper segments needed to ensure the correct alignment of all systems within the hierarchy.
- Maintain Windows XP-2000 Pro desktop computer systems on a daily basis. Responsible for the repair of all desktop systems to include installation of antivirus software (Symantec, McAfee), configuration of firewall and security settings, and the replacement of parts (i.e. video cards, sound cards, memory chips, etc.).
- Responsible for the procurement of servers, desktops, laptops, and replacement parts. Make sure all tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner consistent with overall effectiveness of the work environment.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY 1988-1993
- Support to 100+ users in 3 separate, offices of a rapidly-expanding company.
- Support for all network, file,server, DB, email, desktop, print issues.
- New user setups, including AD accounts, Cisco IP phones, SQL, Citrix, Home directories.
- Cisco Unified Call Manager 4.2 Administration: 7970, 7960, 7912.
- Altiris Deployment Console 6.9 SP1, Script Logic Desktop Authority 8.03, SEP 11 (Symantec Enterprise Protection), Postini Email Services, Good Messaging Server 5, Right Fax Enterprise Fax Manager 8.7, VMware Sphere & Workstation 7.
- Image Creation: Windows XP with Office 2003, Windows 7 with Office 2007.
- of various processes, including New User Setup, Workstation Imaging, Application Install, etc.
- Interwoven File Site 8.02, Mac Pac 9.7.1, Elite Enterprise, eCopy Paper Works, and HP Digital Senders.
- HP Blade Server BL, DL, ML.
New York University – Certificate in Business Administration
Windows Server 2003 Management & Maintenance, Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Implementation, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Citrix Met frame XPe Enterprise Management, Citrix Met frame XP for Windows Administration, Lotus Notes System Administration I, & II, Networking Essentials.