555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • email@example.com • (555) 555-5555
strategic thinker with a degree certification in Healthcare Informatics. Experienced in developing business projects and marketing plans. Excellent leadership, training and communication skills. Proven ability to assess needs and resolve business issues. Strong analytical capability including solid understanding of key financial and business metrics.
Specializing in standardizing and streamlining operations, project management, work flow analysis, facilitating leadership development, improving and developing marketing efforts, automating processes for increasing revenues. Possess excellent conflict resolution and mediation skills. Extensive experience and skill in hardware and software troubleshooting, end-user consultation and advanced desktop system support, and computer application instruction.
- Healthcare Informatics
- Process Improvement and Management
- Project Management
- Competitive Analysis
- Business Operations
- Public Speaking Instructor and Computer Application Instruction
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication
Degree Certification in Healthcare Informatics- July 2010
- Completed an extensive training program designed for government consultants to evaluate revenue cycle, perform audits, and detailed workflow analysis in large .
- Training on the VA Healthcare system funding model and reimbursement process
- Performed classroom training teaching specific audit reporting tools
07/06 – Present ABC Company
- Responsible for administrative duties for Vice-President of Human Resources with complete accountability of confidentiality
- Employee enrollment in company benefit packages, conducted employee orientation programs
- Researched and resolved discrepancies with confidentiality, responded to management and employee issues on Human Resource matters.
- Ensured that employment offer letters, payroll status changes and other benefit forms were processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinator and Chairperson of company picnic, service award luncheons and dinners, Christmas party for 1000+ associates and families, including location, dates, events, preparation, purchasing gifts for 300+ children and staying within budget guidelines for each event.
2004 – 01/06 XYZ Corporation
- Helping clients fill out insurance & payment forms for seasonal flu shots
- Handling payments
- Customer Service
- Secondary Responsibilities
- Bringing and handling of medical supplies
- Set up of work stations
- Presenting clients with information of vaccines
- Aiding Nurses with medical supplies
2002 -2004 DEF, Incorporated
- Led team in turn-around efforts to recover from negative survey results in October 2004
- Improved environmental, quality of care, and customer service results
- the facility’s first Family Counsel and increased overall satisfaction of residents, families, and staff
Degree in Healthcare Informatics
New York University
Major GPA: 3.8
Masters Degree in Business Marketing
University of California
Major GPA: 3.75