999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Cell #: (999) 999-9999
John T. Conlan
17 years of experience in various aspects of long-term care, which brought me to my most recent experience of opening a brand-new 128-bed skilled nursing facility. Successfully completed this task by implementing and coordinating all systems of facility, recruited a solid highly-skilled department head team, created and maintained a good reputation of patient care with regulatory agencies and community and filled the building to census capacity within 1 year of opening.
April 2008 – Current ABC Company,
- Oversaw operations of finance department, materials management, nutrition care division, environmental services department, laundry & linen and facilities.Developed financial models and timelines for military deployment projects.
- Assigned and monitored annual budgets for all operational units.
- Established protocol for rural services to field soldiers.
- Supervised 30 healthcare personnel.
Sept. 2007 – April, 2008 XYZ Corporation,
- Management of $2.8M operating budget with 0 audit violations and 10% of the budget left at the end of the fiscal yr
- Developed and streamlined laboratory policies and practices producing an annual cost savings of $50K and increasing 45%
- Recruited additional ancillary (nurses) staff resulting in changes in clinic practice procedures increasing patient access to care by 40% in 5 months
June, 2007 – Sept. 2007 DEF, Incorporated,
- Administrator for certified home health agency.
- Provided supervisory visits and patient assessments.
- Educated staff on Medicare and AHCA home health care rules and regulations.
- Educated staff on patient cares including IV therapy and wound care.
- In charge of marketing, contracts and agency operations.
- Increased business by four hundred percent.
- provider contracts with multiple managed care companies.
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Have completed 16 of the 24 required hours – currently working on completing
New York University, New York, NY; Graduate work in Long-Term Care Administration – 3 semesters attended
University of California, San Diego, CA, Graduated May, 1993
Bachelor of Science; Gerontology (Major); Health Science (Minor)
Honor Graduate – Cum Laude