999 Main Street, Any Town, NY – 99999
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PROFILE
Document Control, Project, Program Management And Account Management
10+ years of experience delivering data management to support product development, pre-production quality assurance, production, and general operations. Motivated and detail-focused professional recognized foranalytical and problem solving skills; history of devising process improvements and innovative solutions that slash document management costs, simplify operations, and boost productivity. Proven team and department leader able to adapt readily to changes, direct cross-functional groups, and build positive relationships with customers and personnel organization-wide.
Highlights of expertise:
- Database Management
- Process Automation
- Systems Integration
- MRP, ERP & Bills of Material (BOM)
- Electronic Document Distribution
- Certified Agile Administration
- Change Orders
- ISO 9000 Processes
- Training Management
ABC INC. Any Town, NY (2007 – 2008)
Document Control Specialist
- Maintaining ECO process & developed a Metrics to reduce ECO cycle time by 3 weeks.
- Implemented Change-management to manage our ECO & supply chain process.
- Developing procedure for ECO work flow & monitoring data for integrity.
- Maintaining ISO process & procedures for safety & corporate.
- Created and controlled product data (BOMs, AVLs, Engineering files), specifications, procedures, and forms for product manufacturing and testing processes.
- Administered product configuration convention (commodity and part numbers, revisions, design and assembly drawings and files’ records) for product system (software, hardware, accessory items, spares).
- Managing our ECO process for our supply chain with suppliers & sub-contractors.
- Created Obsolete procedure for Matt son. Currently working on (End of Life) procedure for supply chain.
- New product releases, data changes and documentation.
- Able to lead and support both NPI and sustaining product life cycle activities in a fast paced environment.
- Held weekly training classes for new hires in manufacturing & engineering.
- Worked with NPI & Sustaining engineering to Marked-up Dwgs & BOM’s.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY (2006 – 2007)
- Constructed the Document Control department from the ground up, creating forms and logs that suited the company’s needs, per notes taken from various personnel throughout the production floor.
- Managed a team of assistants, overseeing them in functions regarding shipping, archiving of files, and the printing of blueprints.
- Utilized the company’s server to design a simple database, with the goal always in mind to make the system easier to navigate.
- Authored the company’s Document Control Procedures Manual.
- Aided in the company gaining the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) certification.
- Maintained the company’s FTP site.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY (2004 – 2006)
Document Control Coordinator
- Maintain all documentation necessary to uphold ISO 9001:2008 status.
- Update files with current industry standard specifications.
- Daily scrap entry.
- Data support for the Engineering Department.
- Data support for the Quality Department.
- Backup for the receptionist.
- Purchase Order creation for non-inventory items.
- Vinyl sign creation.
- Miscellaneous filing for Engineering and Purchasing.
- Scrap, Order Balancing, and various support for sister company.
- Update Engineering drawings.
- support for the Business Unit Managers, including weekly productivity and scrap reports, month end reports for all production and customer complaints, meeting minutes, and special projects.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MANAGEMENT) – 2004
INDIANA UNIVERSITY, BLOOMING TON
- Certified Agile User & System Administrator
- Arena Solutions User & System Administrator
- MRP (ASK-Manman, Expandable, Fourth Shift), MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word), Oracle