999 Main Street
Any town, NY – 99999
(Home) 999 999-9999
(Cell) 999 999-9999
To obtain a position utilizing my extensive years of experience.
Summary of Qualifications
- , well organized team player 10 years in document control, customer support, systems integration, order processing, inventory control, software manufacturing
- Strengths include attention to detail, data analysis, and PC skills
- Takes initiative to learn new skills and take ownership of new processes
- Recognized as a strong contributor who always strives to do things right the first time
Auto CAD, MAXIMO, eCenter1, Crystal Reports, MS Outlook, Document um, MS Word, Access, MS Project, Excel, Visio, Adobe Photo shop, Adobe Illustrator
ABC Inc, Any town, NY 2005 – 2008
Document Control Manager
- Responsible for contributing to the efforts of the project team by establishing and driving standard processes for document development, management, and control.
- Organize and maintain over 18,000 documents delivered by the EPC Contractor.
- Track, monitor, and contribute to content for all project related policies and procedures which directly affect document handling, storage, content, or review.
- Providing expertise to personnel with regard to the development and control of quality system .
- Leading the development and maintenance of document standards, naming, numbering conventions, and templates for project procedures, work instructions, and other relevant document types.
- Establishing and managing the process for maintaining document cross references.
- Driving the identification and removal of old, obsolete procedures and work instructions from across company and establishing oversight to avoid the duplication of project documentation.
- Leading quality assurance efforts by actively leading or participating as a member of cross-functional improvement teams as required.
- Perform Gap Analysis as required to determine and amend database discrepancies between Company and EPC Contractor.
XYZ Corp., Any town, NY 2003 – 2005
Vendor Document Control Administrator Engineering
- Performs Vendor Document Control System.
- Receives direction for related projects from Project Managers.
- Retrieve vendor drawings and technical data from vendors, customers electronically and enter into in-house VDC Management System.
- Coordinate the disposition of Vendor Documents from in-house receipt to final resolution.
- Assist others in performing electronic receipt and storage as well as physical filing.
- Prepared and distributes timely reports to Project team members for review and action.
- Knowledgeable in CGMP.
- Experience in working with Documental.
BCD Inc., Any town, NY 2000 – 2003
Document Control Administrator
- Enhanced document processing from 3 days to same day delivery.
- Created paperless process which reduced backlog of pending customer approvals.
- and prioritized documents awaiting customer approval by moving stale documents to separate area allowing ease of access.
- Streamlined user access to drawings by making them available on a shared directory.
- Implemented and completed inventory review of old unopened plotter paper of all sizes.